30 second clip of Neutron Star Collision - Now on MTV.com!

KirkBot

This is why Muse should stop giving the 30 second previews. I'm sure that many people regret their words once they hear the whole thing, just like with many of the TR songs.

No I think they should still do it. It builds the momentum. If some people don't like the sound of the clip it can't be helped. At least it keeps up the anticipation.

And some people will no doubt moan when the whole song is released, in any case.

I tend to like the whole track only when I liked the preview as well (Uprising, for instance). With USoE, I thought it was pretty abominable, and I still do.

That's not to say anyone should conclude what a particular song will be like, based only on a 30 secs preview. However, people have every right to cast judgment on the snippet itself.

I'd love to keep hearing previews in the future too.

It's just tiring to go through these same arguments over and over again when everyone always jumps into conclusions based on a small clip.

I don't see anything wrong with giving an opinion about a clip, same as how you gave your opinion that you liked.

hm, i'm not sure about how i should take that snipped - i got more and more the impression that matt's making fun of that whole love thing he invented in TR. also at the live stream from seattle he seemed to sing the "love songs" in a very ironic way. he seems to be really pissed off by love att the moment... guess why :stunned:

But is it as bad as:

I have played in every toilet

But you still want to spoil it.

OR

It's happening soon, it's happening soon.

Its scent has been blowing in my directshooon.

:LOL:

Well, no. Muscle Museum and Fillip are both brilliant songs. Neuron Star Collision is not.

Archived