30 second clip of Neutron Star Collision - Now on MTV.com!

KirkBot

I can't wait to hear the rest of it! I am a hopeless romantic, but not usually into "lovey dovey" lyrics, at first I loved the sound but wasnt real sure about the lyrics, after being used to "you make me sick, because I adore you so." :p But I think it will really grow on me. (ok, I love Guiding Light:LOL:)

It's better as I thought it would be XD I'm sorry, but I really thought of it as a dramatic-lovething song. Luckily -if the whole song is like the 30sec- it isn't. I love Muse for doing this, giving me a second reason to go to the cinema with a happy head xDDD

forever, together, never, forever

fuck me i hate predictable rhyming lyrics. wtf has happened to muse.

"Why can't you just love her?

Why be such a monster?

You bully from a distance

Your brain needs some assistance

But I'll still take all the blame

'Cause you and me are both one and the same"

:p

Yes they've always rhymed, but:

forever, together, never, forever...

is their lamest rhyme to date. It's so uncreative, anyone can write that stuff. Just like those love ballads with heart and a part, and from the start, and love from above shit.

Awful. I expect better but i'm not surprised. they've lost it.

"Why can't you just love her?

Why be such a monster?

You bully from a distance

Your brain needs some assistance

But I'll still take all the blame

'Cause you and me are both one and the same"

:p

Wow, I really like this snippet :)

Yeah, the lyrics are quite simple and a little uninspired, but it's a song for Twilight after all... As others have said, they just had to make it a little "lovey-dovey" :p:D

But I like the fast rhythm, the upbeat-ness, the piano... Hopefully the rest will be even better! :)

That rhyme is actually really creative. I've never heard it in any other song before.

I've never heard 'poop' rhyme with 'shoop da woop' in a song either, but if Muse wrote a song with that rhyme in it, would you really pay attention to it because of its creativity? :LOL:

There's a big difference between

"I have played in every toilet, but you still want to spoil it"

and

"poop, shoop da woop"

What can I say...lyrics are important to me.

I've never heard 'poop' rhyme with 'shoop da woop' in a song either, but if Muse wrote a song with that rhyme in it, would you really pay attention to it because of its creativity? :LOL:

If you don't like it, don't listen to it , plain and simple.

I do like both the instrumental AND the lyrics and will fully enjoy it in a few hours when it will FINALLY get released.

That's the biggest treat I could hope from this band till my three live gigs in Paris here

If you don't like it, don't listen to it , plain and simple.

I do like both the instrumental AND the lyrics and will fully enjoy it in a few hours when it will FINALLY get released.

That's the biggest treat I could hope from this band till my three live gigs in Paris here

Good point ...

But is it as bad as:

I have played in every toilet

But you still want to spoil it.

It's happening soon, it's happening soon.

Its scent has been blowing in my directshooon.

The first one is pretty clever and original. The second one is just plain crazy talk! :LOL:

Archived