30 second clip of Neutron Star Collision - Now on MTV.com!

KirkBot

Overall, I think it's even funnier than the 80s gloriousness that is Guiding Light. I can't actually watch the video all the way through with a straight face, what with a decent close-up shot of Matt's teeth that makes him look like a mouse, Dom's epic slow-mo drumming and mysterious outfit, and what appears to be feathers or a scarf when Matt spins around. It makes me happy, but not for even a remotely serious reason. :D

I agree. The lyrics seem so corny.

But I shan't cast my judgement just yet. I'll have to give the song at least 30 listens. Maybe it will grow on me.

Yeah I hope so. But at the moment it is sounding a bit generic which is somthing I thought I'd never hear from Muse. But yes we will just have to wait!

Chessy lyrics are fucking chessy, but of course it is on purpose. Like the solo in GL. People really shouldn't take it seriously.. As musers we should all know this, it's a fucking joke, and it really bothers me that people seem to think that it is supposed to be all deep and serious... I am sure it is just to take the piss out of Twilight, without making it seem to obvious...

Archived