My Husband looks VERY MUCh like Matt!

annette-gd

especially when matt was younger, my hubby is 23 now and he looks like matt when he was younger, if not the age difference i rekon theyd be identical. seriously sometimes it scares me, like, body shape, face everything bloody hell. everyone always says that , everyone notices. Sometimes i think maybe they related? i live in new zealand but my husbands father came from england im not sure exactly where, and he has family there etc. its so crazy! LOL, when we were at the concert we were right at the front, and people kept yelling, Look matt this guy is your twin!

That was actually how i noticed muse first time, i thought oh this guy looks like Chris(my Hub)

They even like, move the same and hold themselves the same.:LOL:

P2280006.JPG.706633f794676f041d63cd96f81b56f1.JPG

tools.thumb.JPG.9ec7ffcdd4206b71338728f148af7c43.JPG

especially when matt was younger, my hubby is 23 now and he looks like matt when he was younger, if not the age difference i rekon theyd be identical. seriously sometimes it scares me, like, body shape, face everything bloody hell. everyone always says that , everyone notices. Sometimes i think maybe they related? i live in new zealand but my husbands father came from england im not sure exactly where, and he has family there etc. its so crazy! LOL, when we were at the concert we were right at the front, and people kept yelling, Look matt this guy is your twin!

That was actually how i noticed muse first time, i thought oh this guy looks like Chris(my Hub)

They even like, move the same and hold themselves the same.:LOL:

Cool story bro.

Away to Main Muse with you!

Archived