What do you think?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds amazing!
    • Sounds terrible!
    • Sounds ok....
    • In a shocking Muser first, I will reserve judgement until I've heard the whole song.

This song has made me really realize how deep an opera-like Matt's voice has gotten. I listened to some song off of Showbiz before NSC, so when I heard it it was like :stunned:.

Yeah, I think he may have had some vocal training. Makes sense as I've seen some comments that his voice was pretty rough at the end of the BHaR tour, so he needs to use his voice correctly to preserve it. He still sings the old songs in the same style but appears to be alterating the way he sings the new ones I think. It's all good though, I think it's made him more versatile.

His voice sounds great on this track I think.

How many of you are thinking this song sounds like crap because it's "associated" with Twilight?

Strip that association and it sounds to me like something that would've come out between Absolution and BH&R or during the BH&R era which is never a bad thing.

Yeah to me the chorus is somehow Butterflies & Hurricanes-ish. To me it's more Absolution than TR, I love that sound.

I think it's like little bit starlight...

But I just love it! Can't wait tomorrow... :D And I think lyrics are beatyful,romantic,lovely....

Ugh. Well just judging off the clip...

It sounds a bit generic, the lyrics and the chorus (i am assuming this is part of the chorus).... Ugh. The lyrics sound cheesy.

I am hoping this sounds better tomorrow :)

Sadly you were spot on the money

:noey:

Archived