What do you think?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds amazing!
    • Sounds terrible!
    • Sounds ok....
    • In a shocking Muser first, I will reserve judgement until I've heard the whole song.

I really like it, the music seems really good, and Matt's voice is always outstanding.

The only thing that annoys me is the actual lyric "love is forever", so I'll wait to hear the whole track before making any judgments.

My reaction when I first read the title:

Neutron Star Collision: ''ZOMFG awesome!!!'' :awesome:

Love is forever: ''Oh that's coo... wait, what?'' :stunned:

After listening a few times to the 30 seconds, I feel it's growing on me quite a bit. The video, however, looks like it's gonna be pure lulz :LOL:

My reaction when I first read the title:

Neutron Star Collision: ''ZOMFG awesome!!!'' :awesome:

Love is forever: ''Oh that's coo... wait, what?'' :stunned:

After listening a few times to the 30 seconds, I feel it's growing on me quite a bit. The video, however, looks like it's gonna be pure lulz :LOL:

I find that most of Muse's videos don't really do much for me, so in my head I'm just sort of canceling out the fact that there's a video. :)

This thread is so much more fun than the one in Songs and Releases.

More lols, less rage. Its great.

YESSS!! The negativity on that thread just sorta kills your vibe. I have to listen to Hysteria 10 times to get happy again. :LOL:

yeah, I cringed at UD's lyrics at first, but they grew on me;

'love is forever' = ok; 'we'll die together' = a little too murder-suicide pact for me

Isn't Bella's life mission to die so she can be with her sparkly stalker forever? Sounds fitting to me.

The 'die together' lyric is very fitting for a vampire story as 'dying' in order to become a vampire means the couple can live forever together (as long as they don't get staked!), so it's sort of romantic in a fairytale kindof way.

I think the lyrics fit the novels to a T. It's Roquefort for the soul of the Twilight fan, but I'm loving the instrumentals...and Matt's voice, if you ignore the lyrics and focus on tone. The bass and drums sound amazing. I'm very curious to see when the piano bit comes in. :happy:

Yeah, as far as videos go, I like Bliss (and Invincible, which is the reason I can even tolerate the song at all, actually) and Uprising because, well, Matt looks real hot in it. :p

Quite! Though the messed up teeth are so obvious in Uprising, it's hilarious! :LOL:

So.... keep trying the song.... still iffy.... I think I'm going to set it aside until I have the full track.

Do you think they'll put it in the player on the website monday? And why isn't there an itunes preview yet? :supersad:

Yeah, as far as videos go, I like Bliss (and Invincible, which is the reason I can even tolerate the song at all, actually) and Uprising because, well, Matt looks real hot in it. :p

Bliss = <3

Invincible = :awesome:

Uprising =

Uprising_MattCheeks.gif

:chuckle:

btw to add one to that list, the TIRO vid is pretty cool too, i think :$

So.... keep trying the song.... still iffy.... I think I'm going to set it aside until I have the full track.

Do you think they'll put it in the player on the website monday? And why isn't there an itunes preview yet? :supersad:

I can't even find the track on iTunes actually :erm:

I can't even find the track on iTunes actually :erm:

yeah, that's what I meant... i see no sign of the eclipse soundtrack at all, for that matter :confused: I thought maybe I was missing something :$

:ninja:

e38d5caea148.jpg

Kissy :kiss:

Yeah, TiRO is pretty good. And I kinda like PiB because it was the first Muse vid I remember seeing, even if it's creepy and weird. :LOL:

I also like the Uno one with the doors because Matt's so skinny.... and the Uno one on the street for teh lulz....

Oh and...

Matt_Uprising_Tongue.gif

*lick* :p

yeah, that's what I meant... i see no sign of the eclipse soundtrack at all, for that matter :confused: I thought maybe I was missing something!

I looked up the soundtrack too and I can't find it. :stunned:

But I found NSC on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003LZ34UE/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1273885964&sr=1-1

Can any of you listen to the sample? I can't. And now we know the track is 3:50, so we have 3:20 more to listen to :happy:

I looked up the soundtrack too and I can't find it. :stunned:

But I found NSC on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003LZ34UE/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1273885964&sr=1-1

Can any of you listen to the sample? I can't. And now we know the track is 3:50, so we have 3:20 more to listen to :happy:

it doesn't play for me either, it tells me it's playing but no sound.... :(

Actually, I think you've misunderstood me. It wasn't for you, but for me!

But maybe you and me are the same?... Twisty little minds! :D

:eyebrows:

Most of their videos have been rubbish. Great music' date=' crap videos.[/quote']

Let's hope that the opposite isn't true as well... :stunned:

Quite! Though the messed up teeth are so obvious in Uprising, it's hilarious! :LOL:

That's because of the lighting! But I recognize that's quite disturbing... :LOL:

This song has made me really realize how deep an opera-like Matt's voice has gotten. I listened to some song off of Showbiz before NSC, so when I heard it it was like :stunned:.

I agree. Sometimes I have fun alone by listening to the Resistance just after Showbiz, to make the difference even more striking! I like the young Matt's voice, his fragility and ability to reach high notes. His voice is now stronger and more assured, which is kinda sexy :D, but at the same time I miss that "crack" in his voice... Er, I think I think too much!

I also like the Uno one with the doors because Matt's so skinny.... and the Uno one on the street for teh lulz....

Oh and...

Matt_Uprising_Tongue.gif

*lick* :p

Oh, I love the Uno one! He really doesn't look like human in that vid! I dunno, so strange! So thin! With pale skin, black tight t-shirt... Wait! :eek: He's a vampire! That explains a lot of things!

This one on the street! Pure gold! Poor little boy lost in the urban jungle! And the speeded-up motion to emphazise his lonelyness in a dramatic way... :LOL:

It's getting worse and worse! :facepalm::LOL:

Archived