What do you think?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds amazing!
    • Sounds terrible!
    • Sounds ok....
    • In a shocking Muser first, I will reserve judgement until I've heard the whole song.

As cheesy as they are, there's still something about Matt singing "Love is forever, and we'll die, we'll die together". I'm not sure if it's :awesome: or :'( but it's somehow compelling!

Well, I'm not sure, but I think, or should I say, I hope, that the whole thing is to look below the surface, a bit like for the UD song ! I mean, come on, singing "Looooooove is foreeeever" in a leather trousers, with black eyeliner like in a Cure video clip?! This can't be serious! Or what kind of love is that?! :eyebrows::LOL:

I love all the moves and the slow motion! It's so funny! :D I hope it's meant to be funny because I'm creasing up! :LOL: I think it is a song that is going to cause impact for whatever reason! :D

Same here! Maffoo's a pwoper wockstar naow! :chuckle: Such a good clip to brighten up my otherwise crappy day.

Only bit I'm really feeling is the drums... and that's just generally the case for me and Muse songs :LOL:. I've got to agree with most... it's a bit 'meh' at the mo.

Maybe it'll surprise us when we hear the whole thing. That's what happened when I heard the 30 second clip of Resistance - I thought it would be meh, but I ended up loving the full-length song. I don't quite see it happening with this one, though.

Damn you, Matt, why'd you have to go down the cheesy route.. I'm starting to fear for the fate of album six :'( lol

It sounds like KoC x Undisclosed Desires x Invincible x Cheesy 80's song.

It could end up sounding decent. I'm not sure yet...I'll wait til I hear all of it.

yeah, I cringed at UD's lyrics at first, but they grew on me;

'love is forever' = ok; 'we'll die together' = a little too murder-suicide pact for me

and couldn't Matt shave before filming the video?:erm:

'love is forever' = ok; 'we'll die together' = a little too murder-suicide pact for me

It doesn't necessarily mean anything violent. Could just mean grow old together and die together. Whatever! Somehow it makes dying sound attractive! :LOL:

'love is forever' = ok; ' we'll die together' = a little too murder-suicide pact for me

Haha... I thought exactly the same.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything violent. Could just mean grow old together and die together. Whatever! Somehow it makes dying sound attractive! :LOL:

The 'die together' lyric is very fitting for a vampire story as 'dying' in order to become a vampire means the couple can live forever together (as long as they don't get staked!), so it's sort of romantic in a fairytale kindof way.

The music was okay, but I don't care for the lyrics at all.

Just like everybody else here. :(

I think Matt has a thing with eyeliner! Um... An unconfessed fantasy? Or should I say, an undisclosed desire? :p And the video clip is just a good occasion to make them real?!

I don't think anyone does. What was Matt thinking?

The music is good though.

NO that is not true! There are us romantics out there who are touched by this kind of theme. It's just we don't really write much to the forums because we're always run over. :LOL: Plus you guys have only heard only a small segment so far, just wait 'til monday before getting all disappointed?

NO that is not true! There are us romantics out there who are touched by this kind of theme. It's just we don't really write much to the forums because we're always run over. :LOL: Plus you guys have only heard only a small segment so far, just wait 'til monday before getting all disappointed?

nothing wrong with a romantic song.... but this is pure cheese :LOL:

Archived