What do you think?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds amazing!
    • Sounds terrible!
    • Sounds ok....
    • In a shocking Muser first, I will reserve judgement until I've heard the whole song.

First listen: :stunned:

Second listen: :eek:

Third listen: :stunned:

Fourth listen: :)

Fifth listen: :happy:

Sixth listen: :D

Seventh listen: :dance:

Love, love, love, looove the music to this :D

Sounds like it's a grower then!:LOL: Actually, I've listened to it a few times now and I'm starting to think it reminds me a little bit of Glorious in the way the chorus is so rousing. I like it. It'll be great played loud in the car :D

Sounds like it's a grower then!:LOL: Actually, I've listened to it a few times now and I'm starting to think it reminds me a little bit of Glorious in the way the chorus is so rousing. I like it. It'll be great played loud in the car :D

I think it is a grower. :D I think this part might be after the song has built.

yeah it is, but a quick grower (if you can say it like that :LOL:) . I've been listening to it like 40 times now and I absolutely love it, especially the music :D

:LOL:

That's pretty much it. When we first listened to SMBH we all were: oh god, what have you done to muuuuuuse? lets give it a chance.

As I said on other post: I'm just sad Dom's not wearing his GaGa outfit...Everything else I'll say when I listen to the full song.

Hahah, same here! The GaGa outfit would have been almost to awesome :LOL:

We'll just have to wait and see... but I don't think I'll be disappointed :happy:

This thread is so much more fun than the one in Songs and Releases.

More lols, less rage. Its great.

you are right, it seems all they are doing there is raving and ranting. from the 30 seconds I have heard over and over :rolleyes: I love it

At least True Blood is using real motherfucking wolves. Take that twishite :phu:

real wolves? :eek:

i must watch this! :awesome:

I saw the trailor for the first time last night when I went to see Iron Man 2. I wanted to fall out of my seat it was so terrible.

honestly. :stunned:

the level of horrible that this falls under cannot be quantified. :stunned:

At least True Blood has "real" vampires.

:eyebrows:

and love is forever was made from REAL 100% extra sharp cheddar ! :awesome:

we had the 8 second piano thing before, i cant see it fiting with this clip, so i'll have to wait for the whole song to be released. I have absolutely no idea how the song is.

But icant stop :LOL: at those lirycs

:stunned: Um... I dunno... I feel a bit doubtful about this song right now...

These lyrics sounds so soppy! :noey: And the music doesn't seem more original either...

I hope a complete listening will demonstrate that I'm wrong...

And I hope there will be more light at some point of the video clip : I wanna enjoy full use of Matt's (fake) leather outfit view ! :p

:stunned: Um... I dunno... I feel a bit doubtful about this song right now...

These lyrics sounds so soppy! :noey: And the music doesn't seem more original either...

I hope a complete listening will demonstrate that I'm wrong...

And I hope there will be more light at some point of the video clip : I wanna enjoy full use of Matt's (fake) leather outfit view ! :p

+1 :ninja:

Mehhhhh......dunno? Mm.

haha, that was my reaction.

:chuckle: Mine too...

I'm reserving judgement, but thus far teh dux is not impresssed ;)

NSC = Nauseatingly Silly Cheese...?

i like the music thus far. reaction on lyrics can wait til i've heard the verses...muse choruses can be a bit :rolleyes: at times.

hooooooooooooooooooooooooold you in myyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrmmmmmmms

that 30 seconds is loud though. loud is good...but yeah...uhm :awesome:

love is our resiiiiiiiistance, they'll keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us dyeee-owww-hoow-hooowwwnnn! :awesome:

i just watched an eclipse trailer :stunned:

heh i saw it the other night attached to Iron Man 2.... the audience was essentially filled with fanboy types and they were generally game for the trailers, so when that one started it was like "ok, what's next?! :awesome:" then they showed the shot of the two of them and there was an audible groan from the crowd and people started talking amongst themselves. Made me lol :LOL:

Archived