What do you think?  

221 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds amazing!
    • Sounds terrible!
    • Sounds ok....
    • In a shocking Muser first, I will reserve judgement until I've heard the whole song.

Meh? Sounds really standard. And the video seems really over the top? Like, in a weird non-muse way. For some reason it reminds me of the video for Guilty by The Rasmus, which I loved when I was.. 12 years old. I guess it's the goth vibe :p

At least it's better than Prague I guess. But I'll wait untilI I can hear the entire song/see the entire vid.

i like the music thus far. reaction on lyrics can wait til i've heard the verses...muse choruses can be a bit :rolleyes: at times.

hooooooooooooooooooooooooold you in myyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrmmmmmmms

that 30 seconds is loud though. loud is good...but yeah...uhm :awesome:

i like the music thus far. reaction on lyrics can wait til i've heard the verses...muse choruses can be a bit :rolleyes: at times.

hooooooooooooooooooooooooold you in myyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrmmmmmmms

that 30 seconds is loud though. loud is good...but yeah...uhm :awesome:

:LOL: totally agree bring on monday

Flowchart of reactions on repeated listens:

:eek:->:facepalm:->:stunned:->:mad:->:$->:rolleyes:->:LOL:->insert large period of time->:awesome:? Possibly.

:chuckle:

this was my reaction to hearing guiding light for the first time. if there had been a smiley crawling under the sofa icon that would be used as well :LOL:

Meh? Sounds really standard. And the video seems really over the top? Like, in a weird non-muse way. For some reason it reminds me of the video for Guilty by The Rasmus, which I loved when I was.. 12 years old. I guess it's the goth vibe :p

At least it's better than Prague I guess. But I'll wait untilI I can hear the entire song/see the entire vid.

+1

it sounds amazing... tho the lyrics are just :facepalm:

i agree wif ur facepalm on the lyrics, n it doesnt sound that amazing. im kinda mehhhh about this. have to hear the entire song, kinda disappointed.

Archived