Why did Chris not participate in the My Space interview?

wildwilly

One last comment...the interview was kind of short I thought...like not even 5 minutes (remember the kid flew to San Fran for this). But yes...it was funny to hear that Matt has TWO YEARS of dried food!!! With all the songs he writes about revolution and politics...it does not suprise me!!!

Yeah lol, shortly after her interview it said 'Matt and Dom still have the socks' ... I bet Chris has no clue he was ever brought any from Oz. I was loling at Matt's 'can I have the socks' can I have the socks??!!1?1!!11' *seductively pulls them on*. He was as excited as a dog just before going for walkies, haha. :p.

he was way too excited about the socks :LOL: It was truly awesome.... such a strange little man....

Yeah, Matt did admit to being a bit of a hoarder. (AKA sock whore.)

:shifty: so, contents of the bellamy bunker.... 50 cans of beans... an axe.... socks... two years worth of food...

Yeah exactly :LOL:. We've got a song about his sock obsession (sort of)... I wonder if a Hottest Male song will crop up, too? :p

soooooooooooooooocks are foreeeeeeeeeeeever.... and we'll win the nme award toooogeeeeeeeeeeeether!!

he was way too excited about the socks :LOL: It was truly awesome.... such a strange little man....

:shifty: so, contents of the bellamy bunker.... 50 cans of beans... an axe.... socks... two years worth of food...

soooooooooooooooocks are foreeeeeeeeeeeever.... and we'll win the nme award toooogeeeeeeeeeeeether!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Archived