Why did Chris not participate in the My Space interview?

wildwilly

This kid interviewed MUSE and Chris was not there...why? Anyone know?

link does not work...but here it is:

Last month MySpace ran a competition for three fans to fly to San Francisco to meet the band and interview them for MySpace 'Get Close'. The three winners' interviews are now online at MySpace Music.

Click on the link below to watch them now.

MySpace Music

I think when the band aren't touring, Chris goes back home with his family, Matt and Dom take care of the media stuff. :)

But the interview was done right before the Oakland Muse show. So they were on tour.

I think it's that he's more reserved and doesn't have much to share? :LOL:

why would he bother? matt talks over dom...dom sometimes talks over matt and between the two of them chris ends up just chewing his fingernails into bits.

naptime! :awesome:

This! I feel so bad for Chris sometimes. :( Matt and Dom battling for the spotlight, while Chris sits there and shrugs. :LOL:

serously, give chris a break! maybe he was not in the mood. or he thought the interviewer guy would bite him...or, matt busted his chops and he had his panties in a wad...or, he was watching a football game. rock stars can do whatever the phat they want!!! chris is such a rebel.

serously, give chris a break! maybe he was not in the mood. or he thought the interviewer guy would bite him...or, matt busted his chops and he had his panties in a wad...or, he was watching a football game. rock stars can do whatever the phat they want!!! chris is such a rebel.

:confused: I'm so confused...I though you were the one asking why he didn't show up? Shouldn't you be giving him a break too? :erm:

I read in an interview or something that Chris sometimes has his family with him on tour, and on days off they go out and about as a family and do stuff. So naturally Chris is never around. Plus he's probably the most shy of them all.

But when he does give interviews he's really clear and concise :p

Chris is too cool for interviews :cool: ... he prob wouldn't have said much and ended up laughing at the shite that comes out of Matt's (and Dom's) mouth! Although, he did miss out on a pair of socks - I'm sure Matt just took Chris's ones for himself :p.

technically he did - the ones he put on were the ones she said were for Chris :chuckle: but yeah, I figure the odds of Chris having ever seen that other pair of socks are fairly low ;)

technically he did - the ones he put on were the ones she said were for Chris :chuckle: but yeah, I figure the odds of Chris having ever seen that other pair of socks are fairly low ;)

Yeah lol, shortly after her interview it said 'Matt and Dom still have the socks' ... I bet Chris has no clue he was ever brought any from Oz. I was loling at Matt's 'can I have the socks' can I have the socks??!!1?1!!11' *seductively pulls them on*. He was as excited as a dog just before going for walkies, haha. :p.

Yeah lol, shortly after her interview it said 'Matt and Dom still have the socks' ... I bet Chris has no clue he was ever brought any from Oz. I was loling at Matt's 'can I have the socks' can I have the socks??!!1?1!!11' *seductively pulls them on*. He was as excited as a dog just before going for walkies, haha. :p.

It kinda reminded me of the NME awards where the interviewer was about to tell Matt and Dom about who won Hottest Male, and Matt was like "Who won? Who fucking won?" :LOL:

:LOL:

He's pretty impatient.

Archived