Sign in to follow this  
wildwilly

Should Morgan officially be made part of MUSE???

No. Muse has been a 3piece for 15 years (well technically about 20 if you include their Gothic Plague days)

They started in 1990, when Mr Bellamy was 12?

He is mister play in the background and sound great. Morgan gets none of the glory and he adds so much value to the MUSE sound. I say we make him part of the band. What do you guys think? I have already spoken to Matt, Chris and Dom about doing it.

So, what did Matt, Chris and Dom have to say to you about this???

("He is mister play in the background"??? HUH??)

say what you want! he is already part of the sound of MUSE and can be heard on the albums and at concerts. LONG LIVE MORGAN! MR. NO NAME, BACK UP SINGER, KEY BOARDIST!!!! :LOL:

So, where on the albums is Morgan credited? Don't think he is...

And anyway, this is a duplicate thread, as linked above. So, why hasn't it been LOCKED??

in_before_lock.gif

sometimes a topic that was discussed a while back can be discussed again! put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

sometimes a topic that was discussed a while back can be discussed again! put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

In answer to your question: No.

And if you wanna discuss it again, go into the original thread and post there.

Put that in YOUR pipe and smoke it.

well, no. because of all the bands that i love, it never is the same again once a member quits or is added or replaced, etc. ex: smashing pumpkins-although billy corgan is the brains behind it all, somehow it doesnt feel quite like the pumpkins from the album the lineup changed afterwards...i just think it wouldnt feel like muse if something changed in the lineup

Why do you insist on spelling Muse in full capitals? It's Muse, just Muse, not MUSE, just plain and simple Muse.