Should Morgan officially be made part of MUSE???

wildwilly

He is mister play in the background and sound great. Morgan gets none of the glory and he adds so much value to the MUSE sound. I say we make him part of the band. What do you guys think? I have already spoken to Matt, Chris and Dom about doing it.

He is mister play in the background and sound great. Morgan gets none of the glory and he adds so much value to the MUSE sound. I say we make him part of the band. What do you guys think? I have already spoken to Matt, Chris and Dom about doing it.

NOOOOOOOOOO, they are good as a 3 piece

i understand where you are coming from, but muse is that little seaside band, who knew each other since they were in their teens, and never expected to get anywhere, and a 3 piece is SO muse!

If he officially joined, it would make muse one of those bands that replace people, not some kids wanting to have fun and get laid (that was what it was made for anyway...)

I do love morgan though, but muse is muse.

Maybe he doesn't want the 'glory'? He only has to worry about playing live, which means that he doesn't have to be worried about writing crappy music, or saying something stupid in an interview.

No. Muse has been a 3piece for 15 years (well technically about 20 if you include their Gothic Plague days) and it'd just be too weird/not Muse anymore.

Really now? What did they say?

Yes, he is awesome- love Morgan. However, he is there because of the many layers that Matthew creates during a recording session that would be impossible to replicate unless you were Octopussy. BTW he has had a solo career- wikipedia.;)

Archived