Contribute to the Programme - Ask Muse a Question...

KirkBot

59fa45e7-f319-45ac-a4e9-6ebcbf6ccbaf.jpgEarlier on this month we asked you to send us your Muse memorabilia to be added to the programme for the forthcoming European stadium shows. Now we'd like to ask for your input once again...

The band will be doing an interview for this programme and we'd like YOU to ask the questions! Send us an email at programme.questions@muse.mu with the ONE question you'd most like answered, which band member you'd like to answer it and (most importantly) your name so we can credit you in the programme! Please get your questions in to us by Thursday morning.

And while we're talking programmes... Thank you to everyone who has already sent us pictures of your Muse memorabilia, we've had loads of awesome submissions! What we really need now are more old ticket stubs and set lists so if you've got any in an old shoe box under the bed, please do take a few minutes to scan them in and send them our way.

Here's that list of email addresses for your image submissions...

finland.submissions@muse.mu

france.submissions@muse.mu

italy.submissions@muse.mu

norway.submissions@muse.mu

spain.submissions@muse.mu

sweden.submissions@muse.mu

switzerland.submissions@muse.mu

thenetherlands.submissions@muse.mu

uk.submissions@muse.mu

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/656/contribute-to-the-programme---ask-muse-a-question/

OoooOOOoooh. Niiice.:D

Right people, how about asking "good" questions only - no pointless whining about "why didn't you come to xxxx" or about the setlist - we'll only get boring answers back!!:rolleyes:;)

Of course now I have to come up with the most amazing question EVER. Oh dear.:facepalm:

I feel horribly stupid for not knowing there was a 'submit your memorabilia' thingy... which isn't actually in the news section on .mu site... have I missed something? :(.

Gahh I hate having to think up some profound question, lol. I'll have to give this tons of thought, and I've got LOTS on before (and on) Thursday, so I'll have to come up with something good before then.

Just to check - 'programme' is referring to the tour programmes that you buy for like £15 at the show, oui?

Edit: 'Earlier this month' was actually 16 April :LOL: ... just a tad off the mark :p

I was thinking:

-if you could tour with one band from the present or past who would it be?

-have you considered your long-term fans when agreeing to write songs for Twilight?

-what's your favorite album Muse has made?

-Matt: since you've almost mastered every instrument known to man, is there an instrument in particular you'd like to learn how to play next?

-what's your favorite country/place to visit?

-Dom: where do you get all your clothes?

-do you guys ever go on the boards? :p

-have you even kept in touch with a fan?

-Chris: do you know how to play all of your songs on the drums as well?

and the one I really want to ask Matt if I ever meet him:

-what's your favorite theory about December 21 2012? (that's my birthday :D)

can we send multiple emails with different questions? or are we only allowed one email/question?

Do you think that America has been covertly supporting conflict in geostrategic flash points across the Eurasian landmass in order to stop unification and subsequently safeguard its aspiration toward global hegemony?

He said he wanted to be asked that. :p

I basically asked, in so many words, if we creep them out with all our praise. Err, at least, some of the more questionable, fangirlish praise that we all are guilty of spewing at some point. :D And, then I apologized on all of our behalfs. C:

I'm so sending multiple questions.

I posted my questions only to realise i forgot the one but meh someone else might ask it.

Pronounce the icelands volcano...:LOL::LOL::LOL: *imagines matt murdering it:LOL::LOL:*

1.What would be the first thing you'd think if you looked out your tour bus window and you see an iceberg the size of ireland outside your window?

2. Who snores the loudest or has the weirdest sleeping habits?

3. If you had the opportunity to interview us Muse fans would you?

4. When are you coming back to nz?

Those were mine.

I asked too many questions and they bounced my e-mail back saying my file was too large.

* lol *

I guess what I really want to know is who Muse's Muses are.

My guess so far is Queen and The Beatles.

AMxx

Emmm, If I read correctly they're asking for just one question.

Archived