Muse won Best Band Award (MTV Italy TRL Awards 2010)

chudenk

and tokio hotel fans are even pissed off, 'cause myooz, that unknown and lame band, won this 'important' award.

tokio hotel. the ones who can't even spell TOKYO pwoperly. :facepalm:

Really?!! Lol!!! The only time I hear of Tokio Hotel are when they win awards at European MTV Awards shows. They're not famous in the UK at all. I wonder if they're known in the USA?

Really?!! Lol!!! The only time I hear of Tokio Hotel are when they win awards at European MTV Awards shows. They're not famous in the UK at all. I wonder if they're known in the USA?

Not that I know of, but I'm sure there's some fans in the US.

Anyways, I have a friend in Maylasia who's a big fan of them, along with some of her other friends.

Yeah, I've heard of them, but not their music. I don't know anyone who is a fan of them either.

Unfortunately they're pretty famous in France! Actuallly , I think it's the country where they have their major success...Lot of teen-groupies :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...
and tokio hotel fans are even pissed off, 'cause myooz, that unknown and lame band, won this 'important' award.

tokio hotel. the ones who can't even spell TOKYO pwoperly. :facepalm:

Sorry, have to "fight for them", but the guys are from Germany, so Tokio is the German spelling of Tokyo and I suppose they didn't plan to be famous outside Germany. Well, they didn't plan it in the beginning. And then they aren't even in Germany anymore, thank god! They've lost a huuuge amount of fans here I can tell you. xD

But congrats on Muse winning :p (Were you able to vote for it actually? o.o)

Archived