MSWC 61: Knights of Cydonia v Bliss (SEMI FINAL)

Jimmyneutron

Which song should Progress to the MSWC Final?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Which song should Progress to the MSWC Final?

People get so stupid over these threads. No one is ACTUALLY voting for KoC just because Bliss beat a song. Really. That's just silly :rolleyes:

Lol Some people might. But not enough to change a result dramatically. Even if it didn't occure, Knights would still probably be winning relatively comfortably I would say.

C'mon Bliss!

Think of that rising feeling when the chorus comes, the sixteenth notes keeping it pulsing along, the ascending noises that make you feel like it's carrying you up and you could fly forever!

And Matt's "oooh" after both choruses...how one is higher than the other...you're going higher!

Bliss actually makes me feel energized and happy.

KoC simply does not have a moment like that.

How about the "C'MON -where ever they are playing-!!! *EPIC RIFFFFFFFFF*"? :p

How about the "C'MON -where ever they are playing-!!! *EPIC RIFFFFFFFFF*"? :p

:LOL::LOL: but that dosen't quite match "I wish i RAWWWWWRrRRR!!" but KoC > bliss

however i would like a OoS song to loose to absolution in the final cos that would mean more than SS beating KoC again in the final.....

People get so stupid over these threads. No one is ACTUALLY voting for KoC just because Bliss beat a song. Really. That's just silly :rolleyes:

I can tell you I'm not one of them. :chuckle:

Anyway, Knights of Cydonia for me. I haven't been into Bliss for a while unfortunately because I overplayed it like I do to all Muse songs :rolleyes:, but I suspect that I would vote for KoC anyway. Say what you want about it, KoC is one of Muse's best songs, and one of their best live tracks. Although I know the same thing applies to Bliss, I think KoC is that bit better.

hmmm...

Knights v. SS

or

Bliss v. SS

... I think if it was Bliss v. SS I would literally not be able to vote because I just couldn't decide. Though if it was Knights, considering they're both a bit more comparable and riffy, i'd say SS would come out on top... so I hope by some miracle that Bliss pulls ahead! Though Knights definitely deserve this semi-final. :awesome:

I'm a bit confused. If Bliss loses, could it come back in another match, or is it out of the tournament forever? :wtf:

*coughcough* vote Bliss!

The loser of this match goes into a playoff for third place, against the loser of the other Semi-Final. It can't win the tournament

The winners of each match playoff in the Final to decide the champion and Runner-Up.

Archived