MSWC 61: Knights of Cydonia v Bliss (SEMI FINAL)

Jimmyneutron

Which song should Progress to the MSWC Final?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Which song should Progress to the MSWC Final?

This is messed up. There are people voting against bliss just because it knocked out CE and the CE fans are mad that it's gone. Choose the better song, vote Bliss.

Some people are voting Bliss because it beat CE.

I <3 the last half of Knights of Cydonia. Ever since I saw that live I've just gone mental everytime I've heard it.

I <3 Bliss because, well, it's just awesome, plus the music video is wicked.

I voted Bliss just to vote for the underdog (I couldn't choose), but either way I'm happy.

I would be ridiculously content with wither of these songs winning, but Bliss got my vote because it's just a good song, the synth is iconic, and the lyrics are a tad more meaningful (not that lyrics really matter erherher). I bet if Knights was the underdog it would have gotten my vote though. LIVE= :awesome:

It is really sad that people are voting against Bliss because it beat another song :rolleyes: I don't mind because these are my two favourite Muse songs but its just the reasoning

I partially voting for KoC because of that. Really though, it's because I just prefer KoC by quite a lot.

C'mon Bliss!

Think of that rising feeling when the chorus comes, the sixteenth notes keeping it pulsing along, the ascending noises that make you feel like it's carrying you up and you could fly forever!

And Matt's "oooh" after both choruses...how one is higher than the other...you're going higher!

Bliss actually makes me feel energized and happy.

KoC simply does not have a moment like that.

Fuck no, this semi is irrelevent!!!

SS will destroy these like it destroyed EXo.. :LOL::LOL:

I dunno. SS won largely based on how amazing its live performances were, and whether KoC or Bliss wins, SS is gonna have some competition. Both Bliss and KoC are completely epic live too. So we'll see I guess.

Archived