Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyneutron

MSWC 61: Knights of Cydonia v Bliss (SEMI FINAL)

Which song should Progress to the MSWC Final?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Which song should Progress to the MSWC Final?

I'm gonna go for KoC, bliss is simply epic but KoC is one of muse's greatest songs, and always amazing live.

This is messed up. There are people voting against bliss just because it knocked out CE and the CE fans are mad that it's gone. Choose the better song, vote Bliss.

Bliss is a good track and one of my favorites, but it is no where on the same level of Knight's magnificence and amazing riffage. Seeing it live is an experience that can't be recreated too.

This is messed up. There are people voting against bliss just because it knocked out CE and the CE fans are mad that it's gone. Choose the better song, vote Bliss.

Some people are voting Bliss because it beat CE.

Exactly. Which is why I'm mad. They're just bitter CE is out so now they all hate Bliss. Poor, poor Bliss...:(

Using that logic, I'd have to vote for KoC, because it defeated Megalomania. :indiff:

I...can't...choose!!! :'( *head explodes*

I voting for KoC because it's just better.

And also CE needs avenging.

argh i honestly can't decide.

i LOVE bliss (one of my fav songs) and that would naturally be my first choice, but KoC is one of the greatest rock songs ever and i can never forget the HAARP performance and how epic it was.

:facepalm: this is so hard.

I <3 the last half of Knights of Cydonia. Ever since I saw that live I've just gone mental everytime I've heard it.

I <3 Bliss because, well, it's just awesome, plus the music video is wicked.

I voted Bliss just to vote for the underdog (I couldn't choose), but either way I'm happy.

Bliss all the way!

I'll never forget the early early mornings listening to it in my car, being exhausted but its sixteenth note beat got me going! :D

C'mon people, vote Bliss!

I would be ridiculously content with wither of these songs winning, but Bliss got my vote because it's just a good song, the synth is iconic, and the lyrics are a tad more meaningful (not that lyrics really matter erherher). I bet if Knights was the underdog it would have gotten my vote though. LIVE= :awesome:

It is really sad that people are voting against Bliss because it beat another song :rolleyes: I don't mind because these are my two favourite Muse songs but its just the reasoning

It is really sad that people are voting against Bliss because it beat another song :rolleyes: I don't mind because these are my two favourite Muse songs but its just the reasoning

I partially voting for KoC because of that. Really though, it's because I just prefer KoC by quite a lot.

Bliss. :happy:

I'm having sort of a boredom with KoC right now. I'm sure it will come back sooner or later. :/

C'mon Bliss!

Think of that rising feeling when the chorus comes, the sixteenth notes keeping it pulsing along, the ascending noises that make you feel like it's carrying you up and you could fly forever!

And Matt's "oooh" after both choruses...how one is higher than the other...you're going higher!

Bliss actually makes me feel energized and happy.

KoC simply does not have a moment like that.

I voted for Bliss.

May the winner of this semi-final be the overall winner :happy:

Fuck no, this semi is irrelevent!!!

SS will destroy these like it destroyed EXo.. :LOL::LOL:

Fuck no, this semi is irrelevent!!!

SS will destroy these like it destroyed EXo.. :LOL::LOL:

I dunno. SS won largely based on how amazing its live performances were, and whether KoC or Bliss wins, SS is gonna have some competition. Both Bliss and KoC are completely epic live too. So we'll see I guess.