European Line-Ups Announced

KirkBot

It was very childish but equally, very satisfying! Just knowing the whole of that crowd of celebs behind us could hear us calling TBP ugly was satisfying in itself!:LOL::LOL:

HAHA! TBP totally deserved it.:LOL: Can't believe they're coming back for more. They're either very brave or very stupid. :rolleyes:

Why on earth were they chosen - do Muse want us to give them another chance? (No I prob won't) :phu: OR maybe it's some kind of rough justice. Like: you malign our fans - therefore your punishment is to Face Them. Pfft. Be afraid, TBP, be very afraid.:fear:

Editors:D

Kasabian:D

HAHA! TBP totally deserved it.:LOL: Can't believe they're coming back for more. They're either very brave or very stupid. :rolleyes:

Why on earth were they chosen - do Muse want us to give them another chance? (No I prob won't) :phu: OR maybe it's some kind of rough justice. Like: you malign our fans - therefore your punishment is to Face Them. Pfft. Be afraid, TBP, be very afraid.:fear:

I think all those on the barrier and the first few rows should turn our backs the second they take the stage!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::p

I think all those on the barrier and the first few rows should turn our backs the second they take the stage!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::p

my sister and i *actually* did this on the barrier at the O2 :LOL:

we couldn't handle the strobe, i even spent most of the time with my jacket over my face too because it would have triggered a *massive* migraine.

i know they say in tickets etc 'shows may contain strobe lighting' but they *really* should give extra warning if they're gonna go that apeshit with it.

on the plus side, it will still be daylight when they do these supports so they if they get out their strobe it won't be quite so offensive!!

Basically we were all in the pit in front of the podium and when the lead singer and the drummer went on stage to pick up their award we all started chanting "you're ugly, you're ugly!" :LOL:

U G L Y you ain't got no alibi, YOU UGLY

:LOL: remember that? daphne and celeste wasn't it? think we should start practising now :LOL:

U G L Y you ain't got no alibi, YOU UGLY

:LOL: remember that? daphne and celeste wasn't it? think we should start practising now :LOL:

Funnily enough that is EXACTLY what a few of us did shout out!:D:D

I thought you werent going anymore?

Would have cost £120 just to change the names on the flights and hotels over...I don't think so :LOL: and now that Kasabian and Friendly fires are supporting this gig is a hell of a lot more appealing! Haha!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived