E! Online: Muse Takes the Lead on Eclipse Soundtrack

From E! Online.

425.eclipse.2.lc.043010.jpg

Muse Takes the Lead on Eclipse Soundtrack

Today 7:34 PM PDT by Natalie Finn

Hey, wasn't Death Cab for Cutie just reminding us that "everything ends"?

Not so, according to Muse, whose new tune "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" will be featured as the first single off The Twilight Saga: Eclipse soundtrack.

Hotness...

Muse is author Stephenie Meyer's "very favorite band," according to a post on her website. So isn't it very fitting that the British trio penned a tune for the film adaptation of what's considered the favorite installment of so many Twihards?

"Neutron Star Collision (LoveI Is Forever)"—such an outerspace-centric, signature Muse title, isn't it?—hits radio May 17, and the whole Eclipse album is out June 8.

The whole Eclipse movie hits theaters June 30. (Or maybe you can get a glimpse of R.Pattz at the red carpet premiere June 24 at the Nokia Theatre, where it's screening as part of the Los Angeles Film Festival.)

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b179915_muse_takes_lead_on_eclipse_soundtrack.html?sid=twitterfeed_topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories#ixzz0nDtZO0lr

You can tell the messageboard has been boring lately when there's 5 threads on this damn song.

I don't understand how they went from probably not even being on the soundtrack to being "lead single." I guess I don't wanna know. :stunned:

You can tell the messageboard has been boring lately when there's 5 threads on this damn song.

I don't understand how they went from probably not even being on the soundtrack to being "lead single." I guess I don't wanna know. :stunned:

I think Dom was joking when he said that they were not going to be on the soundtrack. You never know when the guys are serious in interviews or any other media coverage! :rolleyes:

SM wrote a giant fat cheque to David Slade and / or the music composer. and then while backstage of the Phoenix gig, she gave Matt a neck rub and promised him his first #1 USA charter :chuckle::D:chuckle:

SM wrote a giant fat cheque to David Slade and / or the music composer. and then while backstage of the Phoenix gig, she gave Matt a neck rub and promised him his first #1 USA charter :chuckle::D:chuckle:

Yeah, that's why I said I probs didn't wanna know! :LOL:

I think Dom was joking when he said that they were not going to be on the soundtrack. You never know when the guys are serious in interviews or any other media coverage! :rolleyes:

oh i think he was serious. then someone dangled a bigger cheque....promised lead single status...showed dom a glittery top and some kick ass boots....

oooh shiny!!! :awesome:

Hotness? HOTNESS?

Oh jesus. :facepalm:

My thoughts as well. :LOL:

BORING.....BORING!?

Just kidding. Yeah people are going a bit overboard, but it's expected when it comes to Twilight.

oh i think he was serious. then someone dangled a bigger cheque....promised lead single status...showed dom a glittery top and some kick ass boots....

oooh shiny!!! :awesome:

i bet she rubbed his feet :eek:

:CACKLES: :LOL: you are making my friday!

I hope Muse gets #1 in USA, I just wish it were another way...

Archived