How muse saved my life

weishar

:LOL:

Good luck getting your kit all the way over here :p

But yeah, I wonder that too. You know that scrapbook for Matt thing? I wrote Matt a letter, saying pretty much what I wrote up there. And AMfrompoland!! said that it would definitely go into the book, so Matt will receive it at Wembley :awesome:

But yeah, I wonder that too. You know that scrapbook for Matt thing? I wrote Matt a letter, saying pretty much what I wrote up there. And AMfrompoland!! said that it would definitely go into the book, so Matt will receive it at Wembley :awesome:

:awesome: Woah, cool dude!

:D

He's my hero... honestly. I know this sounds stupid, but they honestly do mean so much to me.

/sap :facepalm::p

D'aww. No way is that sap. You need someone to look up to, it's healthy for identity developement and stuff. *amateur psychologist*

that's awesome! i think it's important that the guys learn about stories like yours, i'm sure it inspires them to continue making awesome music ;) and it must be the best positive feedback a musician or artist can get!

wow, thats amazing...Muse have saved so many lives.

I would say they have helped me a lot...but mostly uprising..., its like it came at exactly the right time to save me, and it was exactly how I felt at the time

when someone says something bad about muse, i get really mad at them because I owe everything to muse and without them I wouldnt be anything....I am now who I want to be, All thanks to Muse! :happy:

Really touching story.

I feel like there's something about Muse's music that just like I don't know can help people. Like when I feel like shit I go and listen to Falling Away With You. And I don't know why, but it always seems to make things look a little bit brighter.

that song really does touch my personal side. i now choose listening to that song than to do something bad to myself, it's a better way to vent to myself, in a way.

Archived