Muse and Parents

Drakey

What do your parents think of muse?  

542 members have voted

1. 1. What do your parents think of muse?

• Dad loves them
    • Mum loves them
    • Both love them
    • both like them
    • dad likes em
    • mum likes them
    • both hate them
    • mum hates them
    • dad hates them

my mum took me to both the earls court gigs and was as excited as me! :D

ur mum's cool! ;)

I'm a mom and I am their biggest fan at my house...three teenage kids all love them too and we have seen them a number of times...love telling my kids to turn up the volume for a change...:LOL: :LOL:

hello Manuella. u are lucky that ur kids like muse. my 2 dont. :(

dont think my daughter will. she'd do it just to spite me cos i go on about them non-stop. i'm counting on u, mary etc at the hotel in london to change all that for me.........;)

hello Manuella. u are lucky that ur kids like muse. my 2 dont. :( dont think my daughter will. she'd do it just to spite me cos i go on about them non-stop. i'm counting on u, mary etc at the hotel in london to change all that for me.........;)

Consider it done ;) ...have they ever seen them live? That alone would definitely change the way they feel about them...like with my eldest (a Radiohead fan) took him to see them in Toronto when I visited him during his university break and he couldn't roll his eyes at mom anymore...:LOL: and when I got him and his friends to meet them...well, mom was definitely cool.:LOL:

Consider it done ;) ...have they ever seen them live? That alone would definitely change the way they feel about them...like with my eldest (a Radiohead fan) took him to see them in Toronto when I visited him during his university break and he couldn't roll his eyes at mom anymore...:LOL: and when I got him and his friends to meet them...well, mom was definitely cool.:LOL:

yeh manuella, they saw them at edinburgh and leeds fest last year. shannon just wont budge........:( me and her dad are far too obsessed with them for her liking. in our house its eat, drink and sleep muse........:D

she doesnt even want to go to wembley (but she is!) :rolleyes:

I'm the mum in our house and also the Muse fanatic. My son who is 13 thinks they are fantastic but my 16 year old daughter only likes Plug in Baby, Hysteria and Feeling Good

hiya! r u and ur kids going to wembley?

No, fraid not. My son went to see them with me at The Odyssey in Belfast in November. Best concert since Queen at Slane in 1986! (showing my age)

ah hun, age is only a number hun. its good in here cos u tend to forget how old u actually are......:D

definitely :)

I have just put 'Feeling Good' on, and my mum listened to it. She knew all the words from the old version, and said the Muse version was better. She also sings along to a few other songs, mainly their new stuff, but its all good. Dad doesn't like it, but he will listen to it if he has to. Which he does! :p

i think shannon's friends think i'm ok but she doesn't.....

she doesnt even want me to be at the mcr gig on tuesday with her. she'd rather go with my friend.....

:$

:eek: That's not very nice!

And I doubt whether my dad would ever listen to Muse. He knows who they are (thanks to me:D ) but he prefers Razorlight atm...:rolleyes:

And I doubt whether my dad would ever listen to Muse. He knows who they are (thanks to me:D ) but he prefers Razorlight atm...:rolleyes:

Well, I think that's pretty fair to be honest, Razorlight are incredible.

:stunned:

:LOL:

You're having a laugh, right?

Seriously, I can never tell these days:rolleyes:

Don't be silly, I wouldn't joke about Razorshite. :( I never joke about anything, of course. :shifty:

Don't laugh :stunned: They're amazing, fresh, new and totally original :happy:

And they're so diverse, you couldn't possibly mistake one of their songs for all the others. :D

Don't laugh :stunned: They're amazing, fresh, new and totally original :happy:

Yeah, they're the hottest thing around!

And Borrell's tight white pants are just amazing!:D

Don't be silly, I wouldn't joke about Razorshite. :( I never joke about anything, of course. :shifty:

You're the most serious person I know:rolleyes:

Yeah, they're the hottest thing around!

And Borrell's tight white pants are just amazing!:D

And his skinny, 12 year old body, just :supertong :D

I assume you're both rolling your eyes in deadly serious agreement there. :yesey::D

:LOL: Of course they are :rolleyes:...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived