Muse and Parents

Drakey

What do your parents think of muse?  

542 members have voted

1. 1. What do your parents think of muse?

• Dad loves them
    • Mum loves them
    • Both love them
    • both like them
    • dad likes em
    • mum likes them
    • both hate them
    • mum hates them
    • dad hates them

I'm trying to get my mom to listen to them, she, like me, is a sucker for the piano, and so, i know she'll love at least a few of their songs. I had her listen to the beginning of Sunburn and she's like, oh that's pretty.:rolleyes: but idon't feel like listening to music right now.

Aaw I feel special :happy:

Wait...you're still bullying me though :'(

Ahem, on topic, currently number of times mum has called Muse noise - 23

It is noise! But have I ever heard a more beautiful noise?

Nah.

Never!:happy:

I AM a Mum and I LOOOOVE Muse. It's my fault that my 16 year old son now loves them just as much. I went to Wembley Arena with him. Fantastic gig!!

We're gonna see them at the IW festival too. I can't wait. This time I'll be right down the front until I get too crushed and my claustraphobia kicks in lol

I'm a mom/mum/mam too! And not the only one in the house loving muse, tho my kids AND hubbie are not as fanatic about them as I am. Gonna take them to see Muse at Pinkpop (hopefully, since tix for the sunday will come on sale april 7 and kids too young to go three days). Muse is the best that's ever happened to me. Apart from having kids with me hubbie, that is.:$:eek::D:LOL:

BTW: If you're a mum, visit MuseMoms thread! There's more people like you and me on here!

See that's because you're normal! My mum wouldn't know good music if it slapped her in the face in the form of a wet fish :rolleyes:

NORMAL????:eek:

I take that as an insult!;)

I do not particularly like "normal" people. Better categorize me as daft, crazy, a little out of here, a nutter, but not normal, purrrleeeaaasssee!

More fun being daft.:LOL: :LOL:

I think your mum's more normal then I am, honestly. It's quite exceptional when parents and children share a taste in music. My parents never did, my kids do to some point....once in a while I can hear my daughter playing Knights of Cydonia, but it's mostly High School Musical, or Kelly Clarkson.:eek::LOL:

Then again, she's only 9, she'll develop a better taste when she gets older, I'm sure.

I hope.:stunned:

NORMAL????:eek:

I take that as an insult!;)

I do not particularly like "normal" people. Better categorize me as daft, crazy, a little out of here, a nutter, but not normal, purrrleeeaaasssee!

More fun being daft

I think your mum's more normal then I am, honestly. It's quite exceptional when parents and children share a taste in music. My parents never did, my kids do to some point....once in a while I can hear my daughter playing Knights of Cydonia, but it's mostly High School Musical, or Kelly Clarkson.

Then again, she's only 9, she'll develop a better taste when she gets older, I'm sure.

I hope.:stunned:

:LOL: I do apologise :p I should have realised no one on this board is remotely normal :happy:

I'm quite glad actually she hates muse, i sometimes get a little :unsure: When my dad goes on about how great riffs are and its like dad, you're 50, you should be napping :stunned:

Kelly Clarkson :eek: I do feel for you :noey: Fingers crossed it's just a phase :p

:LOL: I do apologise I should have realised no one on this board is remotely normal

I'm quite glad actually she hates muse, i sometimes get a little When my dad goes on about how great riffs are and its like dad, you're 50, you should be napping :stunned:

Kelly Clarkson :eek: I do feel for you :noey: Fingers crossed it's just a phase

Apologies accepted.:happy:

Was your dad maybe one of the first rockers? Like the Earring guys? They're way over 50 by now, but still rockin' !

And, erm, for your info: 50 's not old yet, ya hear?

headingthatwaymeself:eek::happy:

BTW, Ellie.B, am I right to suspect you're Dutch too? Have seen you around in Dutch related threads, I believe.

If not, slap me, but don't use a whip or anything, please.:eek: :eek: :p

BTW, Ellie.B, am I right to suspect you're Dutch too? Have seen you around in Dutch related threads, I believe.

Dutch? :stunned: I've always thought she was an alien or something, personally.

Apologies accepted.:happy:

Was your dad maybe one of the first rockers? Like the Earring guys? They're way over 50 by now, but still rockin' !

And, erm, for your info: 50 's not old yet, ya hear?

headingthatwaymeself :happy:

He's been a little rocker since he was about 11 I think :p Born in 1956 I think :erm:

Life begins at 50! :D

And no I'm not Dutch :( Wish I was, sounds cool :p I roam around in most threads lol, I even look at the foreign ones now and again which just makes me scared :stunned:

I was watching Muse's video to KoC.... suddenly my mother came into the room and she's asked me: "Hey! Tis is Mouse, right?" I said: "Mum! This is Muse! Not some Mouse!! :sunned:" And then she said: "Oh sorry! I forgot! My mistake! I'm soo sorry!" :LOL: She loves "Supermassive Black Hole", "Time Is Running Out", "Bliss", "Unintended" - my brother like SMBH & TIRO.... :D My dad don't care what I'm listening! :LOL:

Humpty Dumpty! :happy:

j00 luffs it really ;)

Yeah, I love the extra attention:rolleyes:

:LOL: You called her Humpty Dumpty? :LOL:

Wait, she wants my book, therefore, Humpty DOODY > You :happy:

Tough, you can't have it, you don't have the wisdom yet to deserve it :noey:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He's been a little rocker since he was about 11 I think Born in 1956 I think

Life begins at 50! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: What is it I'm doing then, eh?:LOL::D

And no I'm not Dutch :( Wish I was, sounds cool I roam around in most threads lol, I even look at the foreign ones now and again which just makes me scared :stunned:

:LOL: Well, some english threads 'scare the heeeeellll out of meeheeee' too.:stunned::D

And for the record, there's nothing cool about being Dutch. None whatsoever. Unless you wanna be a world record holder in speedskating. Then it comes in handy to be Dutch. LOL

Archived