I ordered from Seatwave.co.uk for Wembley and have Concerns

Hey people, I ordered a ticket for the September 10th Wembley Stadium gig back in December. The order contained a proof of receipt from the seller who has the ticket, and was assured through their "Ticket Cover" fee thing.

The thing is, its already like..6 months later and I haven't received a dispatch notification, or none of that. The status on my order on the website reads "Awaiting Dispatch" and there are numerous reminders on the site that some promotion companies don't actually print the tickets till a week or so before the date of the event.

The problem is that I live in America lol and I want to be assured I'll receive my ticket well before I travel. I'm gonna be in London for a week so I want my tickets before then.

Whats confusing me is that I also bought tickets to see them here in America on two dates in OCTOBER. Even further time from now, and I already received a dispatch notification saying the tickets were PRINTED and are expected to deliver on such and such date.

So whats the deal with my Wembley order? Its been 6 months already. Is anyone else having this concern or is it likely that I'm really going to be expecting my order in September or something? Has anyone else ordered tickets to Wembley via Seatwave and have already received their tickets?

Surely the help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow Musers! :)

As far as I know, no Wembley tickets have been dispatched and they may not be until a few weeks before the concert, so there is no need to be worried.

Here's what they put in the confirmation email.

"Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If your tickets haven't arrived 48 hours before the event, please contact us."

Hey people, I ordered a ticket for the September 10th Wembley Stadium gig back in December. The order contained a proof of receipt from the seller who has the ticket, and was assured through their "Ticket Cover" fee thing.

The thing is, its already like..6 months later and I haven't received a dispatch notification, or none of that. The status on my order on the website reads "Awaiting Dispatch" and there are numerous reminders on the site that some promotion companies don't actually print the tickets till a week or so before the date of the event.

The problem is that I live in America lol and I want to be assured I'll receive my ticket well before I travel. I'm gonna be in London for a week so I want my tickets before then.

Whats confusing me is that I also bought tickets to see them here in America on two dates in OCTOBER. Even further time from now, and I already received a dispatch notification saying the tickets were PRINTED and are expected to deliver on such and such date.

So whats the deal with my Wembley order? Its been 6 months already. Is anyone else having this concern or is it likely that I'm really going to be expecting my order in September or something? Has anyone else ordered tickets to Wembley via Seatwave and have already received their tickets?

Surely the help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow Musers! :)

If you're going to be in London a week before the gig, I'd arrange with your seller to collect them here, maybe at the box office. He/she might not receive them in time to send them to the US before you leave for London.

Thanks everyone for the advice. It's all greatly appreciated. I think I'm gonna arrange to have them picked up when I arrive in London if I haven't received them by August or mid-August max. Cause it seems to make sense that they would print them like the month before the gig for everyone's assurance not just mine.

For some reason there seems to be something likely off about printing tickets a week before the show. I don't know, just feels like that's cutting it a little close lol or maybe its just me. Every show I've been to I've had the tickets printed and in my hands at least a month before the gig.

But thanks for the advice, I guess I'll take action come August. Hopefully I'll receive a dispatch notice sometime mid August or something. ;)

Archived