Rock For People Fest, Czech Republic (July 3rd– 6th)

chudenk

play Feeling Good actually....I think there was something wrong with the piano on stage...but I am not sure. Matt was showing some really weird faces ;)while playin' United States of Eurasia...the gig was great although they seemed a bit tired to me but I can be mistaken here....

on the other side...we've been singing jumping screaming ...I've almost lost my voice (almost lost my mind too:p) and my knee hurts terribly from all of the jumping....it WAS great

and it was my first Muse gig:$

and this is my first post ...

I can say it was pretty much fucking awesome :LOL: New Born and SS are ultimate killers live..

I was only a bit disappointed that they didn't play MotP which is my favourite and UD sucked live, but overall it was great. Hope they'll do a stadium show here someday

@BarboraB - to mě vůbec nenapadlo ale je to možný že měli problém s piánem :stunned: každopádně škoda

I can say it was pretty much fucking awesome :LOL: New Born and SS are ultimate killers live..

I was only a bit disappointed that they didn't play MotP which is my favourite and UD sucked live, but overall it was great. Hope they'll do a stadium show here someday

@BarboraB - to mě vůbec nenapadlo ale je to možný že měli problém s piánem :stunned: každopádně škoda

regarding SS ...it's one of my top favourites ...when they started the riff I 've screamed so loud that a guy standing in front of me turned around and asked me if I was OK:p

I've gone totally mental during New Born when the riff came in :LOL:

btw I created a musewiki page:

http://musewiki.com/Hradec_Kr%C3%A1lov%C3%A9_Festival_Park_2010_%28gig%29

Nothing to do with anything, but in the footnotes,

"Muse to play Rock For People!" just amuses me. Muse play rock for people! not teletubbies, furniture, or puppies. :yesey:

:facepalm:

Nice setlist, btw. CE and MK. :)

Nothing to do with anything, but in the footnotes,

"Muse to play Rock For People!" just amuses me. Muse play rock for people! not teletubbies, furniture, or puppies. :yesey:

:facepalm:

Nice setlist, btw. CE and MK. :)

:LOL: Yeah it should be "Muse to play at Rock for People!" or something.. blame it on Mr. Kirk

It was unbelievable, amazing ... :))

Please help me - I would like to know the name of the songs, they played before Muse' s coming .. I know only Holiday by Green Day :)

I' m sorry for my terrible English :)

I know that they played:

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Justice - Waters of Nazareth

Phoenix - Lisztomania

and Bodysnatchers by Radiohead for a little while :LOL:

I've read somewhere that Dom listens to Phoenix and Justice so maybe he composed the playlist :LOL:

Archived