Rock For People Fest, Czech Republic (July 3rd– 6th)

chudenk

Thank You for such an amazing show at RfP! I am still impressed by it! Whoaa I hope, you'll visit Czech Rep. soon again! I would like to feel that awsome atmosphere again! You are the best band in the whole world :)

It was a great gig. It was a premiere for them in our country. Since they've never played here before, they don't have as much fans here as they do in other European countries. 25 000 people were there and I dare to say that only a half of them knew Muse at least a bit. But everyone enjoyed it a lot. I hope that from now Muse has more fans here. It's cool what one gig can change. I hoped for some big surprise since it was their first time here but I guess we're too little of a country for them to be bothered I really wanted them to play MOTP, but MK Ultra was good as well.

The gig was specific in a couple of things though. Chris spoke into the microphone and they didn't play FG, even though they were supposed to.

I know that they played:

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

Justice - Waters of Nazareth

Phoenix - Lisztomania

and Bodysnatchers by Radiohead for a little while :LOL:

I've read somewhere that Dom listens to Phoenix and Justice so maybe he composed the playlist :LOL:

thank u very much ! :)

Lisztomania.... nice song :)

n I also know, that they played MGMT- Time to pretend ;)

Heh Chris talks :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFIPmr6dzO8

4 mins in

Matt: I've been waiting 32 years to come here

Chris: 31 and a half

:chuckle:

Yeah :LOL: at first I didn't notice it's Chris but there are few comments on Youtube and someone added the speech to musewiki..

It was a great gig. It was a premiere for them in our country. Since they've never played here before, they don't have as much fans here as they do in other European countries. 25 000 people were there and I dare to say that only a half of them knew Muse at least a bit. But everyone enjoyed it a lot. I hope that from now Muse has more fans here. It's cool what one gig can change. I hoped for some big surprise since it was their first time here but I guess we're too little of a country for them to be bothered I really wanted them to play MOTP, but MK Ultra was good as well.

The gig was specific in a couple of things though. Chris spoke into the microphone and they didn't play FG, even though they were supposed to.

I'm looking forward to a stadium show here someday :) I was also bit disappointed that we didn't get MotP and FG wasn't played but.. CE and MK Ultra were awesome.

And I really hoped they could play Prague :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah :LOL: at first I didn't notice it's Chris but there are few comments on Youtube and someone added the speech to musewiki..

I'm looking forward to a stadium show here someday :) I was also bit disappointed that we didn't get MotP and FG wasn't played but.. CE and MK Ultra were awesome.

And I really hoped they could play Prague :LOL:

Yeah. I hope for a stadium gig also...I think they'll play Prague in Prague...

The best videos I found so far from this gig:

http://www.youtube.com/user/padlapadlapadla

• 3 weeks later...

Archived