Rock For People Fest, Czech Republic (July 3rd– 6th)

chudenk

I can't stop laughing at those tweets translated! One said

fluf16

Mobile me in the rain, damp, operates at half-mast, one confirmed to me that Juliette L. hear see panties, but Muse was totally killed.

the best one

Amazing light show they showed the boys from Britain. Even this song, it was accompanied by Muse, not bad. It took two hours.

OK, so yesterday prodigy after what proved MUSE can go pull a duck! Incredible shit!

Muse the best! Sounds great, I had never seen before .. when they come again? It was a little;)

I can't stop laughing at those tweets translated! One said

fluf16

Mobile me in the rain, damp, operates at half-mast, one confirmed to me that Juliette L. hear see panties, but Muse was totally killed.

the best one

Amazing light show they showed the boys from Britain. Even this song, it was accompanied by Muse, not bad. It took two hours.

OK, so yesterday prodigy after what proved MUSE can go pull a duck! Incredible shit!

Muse the best! Sounds great, I had never seen before .. when they come again? It was a little;)

Sounds like a normal day on here tbh

Rumour also has it Dom and Morgan swapped places for the gig, Chris impregnated the entire audience with his Hysteria sex-faces and Matt played the solo to New Born with his buttcrack.

Dom wouldn't be able to handle it :phu: he's not half as awesome as Morgan and his cabasa action would be just awful

Chris does that at every gig though :yesey:

Archived