Rock For People Fest, Czech Republic (July 3rd– 6th)

chudenk

I think it sucks that the band didn't play any of the poll songs tonight :srsb33f:

I wish twitter would figure out how to work properly with google translate :mad:

I had so much trouble getting the page to open with google translate at the last show I just gave up :(

I don't mind it at gigs either, I just like to have a bit of a laugh in honor of the people who seem to hate it :chuckle:

As much as I dislike Feeling Good, for some strange reason I can tolerate it at a gig. Guiding Light on the other hand....

Zlatym hrebem druheho festivaloveho dne, ktery stal celkem za prd, jsou Muse, kteri stoji celkem za prd
+ Google Translate =

The highlight of the festival's second day, which was total shit, the Muse, which costs a total shit
:LOL:

This might be the most in the dark we have been on this entire tour. :p

If Muse ever decide to come to my country, you will have absolutely no info until the whole gig is finished! many of us will have twitter but none will be kind enough to tweet the setlist :p

Twitter:

MUSE právě dokazují pověst koncertní extratřídy! Z hlediska produkce je to špička, ale jako muzika? Znám lepší kapely :)

IM Translator:

MUSE was demonstrated by a concert-class reputation! In terms of production it's peak, but as music? I know a better band:)

Archived