that's actually how i feel about undisclosed desires. i really like this song' date=' but somehow it lacks something live (possibly a guitar :p ) i'm not saying it's bad live, but compared to their other songs it just sounds average and identical to the album version[/quote']

Same here! UD is the first Muse song I'd describe as "boring" when it's played live. It'll probably be my beer break song in London.:LOL:

I really hope Chris doesn't leave.....it wont be Muse without Matt, Dom, and Chris..

Another controversial opinion (more like a problem to me) is Matt dating Kate Hudson...I donno if someone somewhere else on here posted about them dating, but I don't approve, I don't like Kate Hudson, I don't think they make a good couple, but it's not my decision so....

Article about them dating:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/07/03/muse-singer-matt-bellamy-spills-the-beans-on-kate-hudson-romance-115875-22378710/

I really hope Chris doesn't leave.....it wont be Muse without Matt, Dom, and Chris..

Another controversial opinion (more like a problem to me) is Matt dating Kate Hudson...I donno if someone somewhere else on here posted about them dating, but I don't approve, I don't like Kate Hudson, I don't think they make a good couple, but it's not my decision so....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/07/03/muse-singer-matt-bellamy-spills-the-beans-on-kate-hudson-romance-115875-22378710/

not again...

:facepalm:

Why do you think Chris will leave? I don't know why you think you have the right to judge the relationship's of people who you don't know...

The radio is how I've discovered a lot of things I like right now. :erm:

it does ruin songs though when djs give their own opinion on songs, which might put someone off. and also a lot of the time they dont mention what the song is even! well thats what its like in holland at least

yeah. whenever i think of muse i always think of matt dom and chris. if chris leaves and gets replaced i couldnt get used to matt dom and some bloke i'll never like. that would be horrible

it does ruin songs though when djs give their own opinion on songs, which might put someone off. and also a lot of the time they dont mention what the song is even! well thats what its like in holland at least

DJs here generally will only give positive opinions of songs and it's not really often that they give an opinion anyways. Radio stations don't always have to mention what song they're

playing anyways, plus if you really wanted to know you could just look it up on their website.

Besides, if you're tired of hearing a song you can always turn it off, which is what I started to do after awhile. :rolleyes:

Exo-politics makes me happy for some reason

I listened to it for the first time in a long while today. It's really not as bad as the average Muser would rate it. Sure, the early live versions are better, and it's on a poorly produced album, but I'd rather hear it at a gig than GL, NSC, Starlight, UD or FG