HTAILY is easily the best song on the album apart from maaaybe Showbiz.

I refuse to believe anyone who says otherwise has actually listened to it properly :phu:

I've kind of gone the oppsite way with Showbiz recently though. Thought most of it was meh-to-naff for a long time but, relistening to it lately, a lot of it's surprisingly good. Could've been really good with the right b-sides swapped in for stuff like Escape and Overdue.

15589564_1385555998145280_3229131530693131222_n.jpg?oh=257c7c8061d9753bccc63ffdfa290ec6&oe=58F79A2E

I'm going to make reddit account just so I can post this on Radiohead subreddit

It won't me let submit anything to anywhere :( My bad troll attempt failed before it started

Edited by Nicklord

15589564_1385555998145280_3229131530693131222_n.jpg?oh=257c7c8061d9753bccc63ffdfa290ec6&oe=58F79A2E

I don't know your music tastes, but if you are a Radiohead fan, this is a bizarre thing to post. I suspect you aren't - and based on this picture, I actually wouldn't want you to ever be one anyway. I hope you really do believe their music simply involves "being depressed on top of random electronic shit", and that you continue enjoying Uprising, that glorious political anthem.

I don't know your music tastes, but if you are a Radiohead fan, this is a bizarre thing to post. I suspect you aren't - and based on this picture, I actually wouldn't want you to ever be one anyway. I hope you really do believe their music simply involves "being depressed on top of random electronic shit", and that you continue enjoying Uprising, that glorious political anthem.

Wait, so you are saying that every Readiohead song ever doesn't sound like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfkPmbg1ymM?

I'm going to make reddit account just so I can post this on Radiohead subreddit

It won't me let submit anything to anywhere :( My bad troll attempt failed before it started

Aw, damn! It would have been hilarious to see the flamewars that start from that.

I'm not a huge Radiohead fan, though I do like some of their stuff, but I'm more of a fan of the more rock side of their music than the weird electronic stuff they did later on, and in my opinion, they haven't made anything as great as OK Computer.

I'm not a huge Radiohead fan, though I do like some of their stuff, but I'm more of a fan of the more rock side of their music than the weird electronic stuff they did later on, and in my opinion, they haven't made anything as great as OK Computer.

Kid A is better. Stop saying its weird electronic stuff, as its really not anywhere close and its 15 years later!

Kid A is better.

Opinions!

Stop saying its weird electronic stuff, as its really not anywhere close and its 15 years later!

It's electronic music, and in my opinion, it's weird. So I reserve the right to call it weird electronic stuff. :p

It's electronic music, and in my opinion, it's weird. So I reserve the right to call it weird electronic stuff. :p

Its no more electronic than OK Computer. :LOL::facepalm:

And seriously, not 'weird' in the slightest (Only if your knowledge of music is solely based on chart stuff ;)), just amazing.

Guys it was a MS Paint comic.

I know and a funny one at that!

Just think TheHappySpaceman might be taking it more seriously than they really need to.

Could've been really good with the right b-sides swapped in for stuff like Escape and Overdue.

Escape is great :phu:

Escape is great :phu:

Second. I think its a good song.

Spiral Static should've been on Showbiz though. That song's one of the best from that era. Plus Agitated would've been more fun an inclusion.

Songs like Guiding Light, Soldier's Poem, and Neutron Star Collision are decent and enjoyable songs. A lot of people just like hopping onto bandwagons of hate so they don't feel weird or left out. My opinion of course, no argument required. Thoughtful discussion always welcome however.

Songs like Guiding Light, Soldier's Poem, and Neutron Star Collision are decent and enjoyable songs. A lot of people just like hopping onto bandwagons of hate so they don't feel weird or left out. My opinion of course, no argument required. Thoughtful discussion always welcome however.

I wholeheartedly agree! I can't see what people dislike about them.

Now Follow Me, I completely understand.