Not done one of these before, so I'm going to be brave and list a few:

1. Time is Running Out bores the backside off me. If I really needed a pee at a concert, I would be more likely to go for one during this than Madness.

2. I don't like their song reveals. When they do the pre-CE or Apocalypse Please drum thing, it spoils all the build up of the opening notes of the songs. Likewise with Matt messing about before Plug In Baby. You kinda know what's coming, and that spoils it for me.

3. I think Matt is losing his voice slowly, and in 5-6 years won't be able to get many of his falsetto notes.

4. I think Morgan should be allowed to 'take a bow' (pun intended) at the end of gigs. He's an integral part of the setup now. Not saying he should become a 4th member, but I feel sorry for the guy sometimes. Gets no praise or credit.

5. The last four tracks of OoS are average at best.

6. Hoodoo might be my favourite track on BH+R.

7. I'm bored of the Man With Harmonica + Knights ending to gigs. Keep it, by all means, but like point 2 above, we know what's coming, and it gets old.

8. I don't like Uprising.

9. Panic Station is my favourite T2L song.

10. Mercy might be my favourite Drones song. Just. I think it looks incredible live.

Neither is

1. Time is Running Out bores the backside off me. If I really needed a pee at a concert, I would be more likely to go for one during this than Madness.

This

3. I think Matt is losing his voice slowly, and in 5-6 years won't be able to get many of his falsetto notes.

This.

4. I think Morgan should be allowed to 'take a bow' (pun intended) at the end of gigs. He's an integral part of the setup now. Not saying he should become a 4th member, but I feel sorry for the guy sometimes. Gets no praise or credit.

This.

6. Hoodoo might be my favourite track on BH+R.

This

8. I don't like Uprising.

Or this. I'd argue that the same goes for number nine but oh well.

Gotta agree that songs like TiRO, Starlight and sadly even Hysteria do sound like the band's just on "autopilot" playing them - think they've probably realised it with Hysteria seeing as it's been dropped a lot the last couple years but would like to see them start dropping at least one of Starlight or TiRO at times

Except that it happened quite fast and sudden after last tour. Is it possible he might've developed nodules on his vocal chords as an effect of his laryngitis? Especially the hoarseness he gets on high falsetto notes is a common symptom of this. Also the way he tires out really quickly during the gig.

Worse than Guiding Light?

Yes, Guiding Light is honestly not that bad.

I'd rather hear UD live again more than Knights, TIRO, PIB, Uprising and most other staples.

and maybe ce

I dont think it translates well live. On the album, it's fun and full but it lacks live. I'd rather have MK Ultra or even US back in the sets instead of UD.

Matt doesn't sound right at all, it's especially evident on those Handler falsettos and in more recent performances of Mercy (though I guess that's a tough one for him anyway)...it's sad to see him struggle when he was so great last tour. They should really be playing longer sets on the upcoming tour but I feel that even if they do it'll result in him being even more knackered.

Is there anything you can do to combat things like vocal nodules? Seems like more than just him being out of 'tour' shape.

It's not nodules; they usually make your voice sound scratchy and gravelly. Definitely sounds like vocal fatigue/reflux issues though (speculating from personal experience, I ain't no doc)

Personally on a low-acid diet (so no to wine, or any alcohol really), loads of vocal excercises, relaxation techniques and general cardio exercise for my shithouse voice :awesome: well... when not distracted by goddamn festivals, life events and... rum

It's not nodules; they usually make your voice sound scratchy and gravelly. Definitely sounds like vocal fatigue/reflux issues though (speculating from personal experience, I ain't no doc)

Personally on a low-acid diet (so no to wine, or any alcohol really), loads of vocal excercises, relaxation techniques and general cardio exercise for my shithouse voice :awesome: well... when not distracted by goddamn festivals, life events and... rum

Yep. If he had nodules his voice would be unpredictable, most likely cracking at weird places etc.