Funny that you say that, the vocals in the chorus of revolt really bother me, it feels joyfull when it should be a protest song.:party::dance::twitchy::twitchy::facepalm:

It definitely doesn't feel like a song that lends itself to revolting! It sounds more like "fuck yeah, I just got Friday off, let's get some wine coolers and head to the lake!"

In concistency? Yeah. In strength of the material? Hell no.

In strength of the material. Abso has TSP, ToaDA, FAWY... and I sincerely think that they are massively overrated. They sound very generic and boring... Stockholm Syndrome is my fave Muse song, but, Reapers and The Handler is an amazing combo. So, I think they are rather similar, in my opinion. But I know this is very controversial amongst the Muse fandom :LOL:

EDIT: I'm thinking that both albums lose steam in the last third part, but both of them are redeemed by The Globalist + Drones and Ruled By Secrecy :LOL:

In strength of the material. Abso has TSP, ToaDA, FAWY... and I sincerely think that they are massively overrated. They sound very generic and boring... Stockholm Syndrome is my fave Muse song, but, Reapers and The Handler is an amazing combo. So, I think they are rather similar, in my opinion. But I know this is very controversial amongst the Muse fandom :LOL:

EDIT: I'm thinking that both albums lose steam in the last third part, but both of them are redeemed by The Globalist + Drones and Ruled By Secrecy :LOL:

I could live without Ruled By Secrecy and GLobalist+Drones. :stunned::stunned: