Neither would I. I mean, to me it doesn't make sense for just audio, especially with the big concert releases (HAARP, Rome) containing video as well. It wouldn't be consistent.

Yeah, it really doesn't make sense to get pro audio from an event where a band plays music. I need to see them do it.

Fuck video, just give me the music.

Maybe this "video stockpile" Matt and Tom Kirk were referring to last week includes some live shows from days gone by that could be uploaded, although we'll see what if anything from that actually makes it to YouTube. Maybe the video of Dom pissing himself on the tourbus if Matt's Twitter is anything to go by. :chuckle:

Talking of videos, the fuck is Warner blocking live vids again for?

Maybe this "video stockpile" Matt and Tom Kirk were referring to last week includes some live shows from days gone by that could be uploaded, although we'll see what if anything from that actually makes it to YouTube. Maybe the video of Dom pissing himself on the tourbus if Matt's Twitter is anything to go by. :chuckle:

Talking of videos, the fuck is Warner blocking live vids again for?

Doubt that Earl's Court or any other gig footage was stored in Dom's closet....

Knights is pretty bad though, save for the riff.

Will never forget when I first got into Muse. I started with Absolution, got obsessed with the entire album and was planning to buy the others. Then Knights wins the Triple J Hottest 100, I didn't hear who the song was by, and I'm sitting there thinking "What the fuck is this shit? These guys are terrible."

Now I like it. It's average on record, but beastly live.