Wasn't FG less common, or at least as rare, during the US TR tour? I really don't remember it cropping up all that much, but I wasn't following the tour as consistently.

Setlist FM claims there were only 40 US gigs, I assume counting all the weird festivals and junk, too.

Still a pisser that there were only three within reasonable driving distance of where I'm at, and one of those was Detroit. :noey:

Wasn't FG less common, or at least as rare, during the US TR tour? I really don't remember it cropping up all that much, but I wasn't following the tour as consistently.

Setlist FM claims there were only 40 US gigs, I assume counting all the weird festivals and junk, too.

Still a pisser that there were only three within reasonable driving distance of where I'm at, and one of those was Detroit. :noey:

US Resistance legs was pretty much always USoE/Feeling Good for the piano section with only very few exceptions. The 2nd Law was pretty scattered but I think it leaned towards Explorers or Sunburn (since there was only one slot). Eurasia more common towards the end.

I still wish I'd gotten to see Explorers, since it's pretty much not going to be around next tour.

Both my gigs only had the one piano song.

Honestly, I'd be completely content if they just dropped the piano slot entirely if they aren't going to rotate in some of the amazing songs other than Sunburn, and stick with things like FG and Eurasia.

I think all the TR gigs I peeked at got Eurasia, and I probably just assumed that was a staple. Which would have made since, as it was on TR... but then again, this is Muse... who "forgot" to keep playing Animals even though there were elaborate visuals for it, during the relevant tour...

All I can say is that I think only the hardcore fans at Melbourne night 1 fully understood the magnitude of hearing CE live, but half an hour later even the casuals went nuts for Agitated.

Makes me wonder why there isn't a permanent slot for some fast drop D fun. You can stick HM, TSP, Assassin, DS and maybe Micro Cuts in there and pretty much everyone will be happy.