Have to agree with Chagi on this one.

It really is getting quite boring to constantly question opinions in a half-sarcastic manner to show that you get that opinions differ but at the same time don't.

And before anyone says it, no I don't.

It doesn't bother me that New Born is played slower these days. During the performances at Teignmouth or Leeds fest I never thought 'this sounds too slow / would sound better if it was faster.' Matt not playing the piano intro does ruin the song however (not really controversial).

It doesn't bother me that New Born is played slower these days. During the performances at Teignmouth or Leeds fest I never thought 'this sounds too slow / would sound better if it was faster.' Matt not playing the piano intro does ruin the song however (not really controversial).

I agree with this. Admittedly, I've only seen it once live but I didn't compare it with the bootlegs I'd heard, stop moving, fold my arms, deliberate over the speed and then not enjoy the song. I'm not too fussed about the piano intro though, still sounds the same.

Saying big, I mean playing in the stadiums

Ah I see. Well I don't know how I feel about that one. On one end they seem to have hit a wall as far as popularity goes, but who knows they could break out and get really big here. I'm not saying its likely mind you, but you just never know how these things will work out.

I agree with this. Admittedly, I've only seen it once live but I didn't compare it with the bootlegs I'd heard, stop moving, fold my arms, deliberate over the speed and then not enjoy the song. I'm not too fussed about the piano intro though, still sounds the same.

Surely you wouldn't mind if the band mimed then? Everything was playback..

But it would pretty much sound the same which is what I presumed you were fine with.

Basically I want to see them play the instruments live and not have someone else playing it for them because they can't be bothered. It makes the performance less special.

Worded badly I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I would prefer it if he did play the piano intro, it's just I'm not particularly bothered that he doesn't. I'm not sure why he plays the intro for Survival and not for New Born either.

Yeah, especially since the transition happens sooner for Survival than New Born. Maybe next tour he'll hand the piano work over to Morgan.

The Resistance stadium tour was better overall than T2L stadium tour

The setlists were more consistent and made more sense, and the gimmicks were better (moving platform + spaceship > actors + giant lightbulb + robot)

I also thought the stage was more original

The Resistance stadium tour was better overall than T2L stadium tour

The setlists were more consistent and made more sense, and the gimmicks were better (moving platform + spaceship > actors + giant lightbulb + robot)

I also thought the stage was more original

But Dead Star :(