They aren't indie aswell. And they don't sound like Muse. Got it? :p;)

Muse are always ripping off Radiohead, everyone knows that :p

In fact, Matt doesn't write many Muse songs, they are mostly songs Thom Yorke thought were too shit to put on a Radiohead album and passed them onto Matt.

The Groove should have taken FAWY's place on Absolution,along with Endlessly being replaced by Fury.

Exogenesis gets more dull each time I listen to it.

Hyper Chondriac Music has one of the best guitar solos of Muse and is an overly underrated song.

The Groove should have taken FAWY's place on Absolution,along with Endlessly being replaced by Fury.

Hyper Chondriac Music has one of the best guitar solos of Muse and is an overly underrated song.

I agree with 2/3. Exogenesis is win.

The bottom 2 are quite true. I think The Groove and Fury are fine where they are - if they had been included on the album, I'm not sure if would flow and feel quite the same.

Even though I love the Groove, it would ruin the flow and I would never be able to bear losing FAwY. And, again, it would ruin the flow if Fury replaced Endlessly. Even though I like Fury a lot more.

Agreed.

No. Just, no. It's a beautiful song, but there are so many faaaar better guitar solos. :)

:eek: :eek:

Anyways based on live videos I've seen I have to say that the three best Muse crowds in my opinion are:

1.Korean crowds(They're crazy)

2.Latin American crowds

3.Portuguese crowds

Asian and Latin American crowds are fuckin' nuts and its awesome.

1&2 are just :noey:

I wouldn't have minded if Fury replaced TSP though.

All the hate for Fury all of a sudden is :eek: !