Aww I love Fake Plastic Trees! One of my favourite songs ever :happy:

ANYWAY Muse....

They have tried to be too classy live with all the videos and affects and it's subtracted from the music and the setlist variety.

Royal Albert Hall was the best live version of Bliss.

Muse go from having incredible piano songs like Space Dementia and Apocalypse Please to some awful ones like Feeling Good and Endlessly.

I love Fake Plastic Trees too!!!!! /offtopic

I agree with pretty much all of things you said. especially the one in yellow.

But then, in bold, meh, I disagree. I think Endlessly is pretty good! I didn't really like it at first tbh, but then I find it pretty nice, especially kicking off a tiring morning!

Have they always played the same setlists throughout a whole tour? I don't like they way they play the same exact songs in nearly every venue, but then again i'm not sure if that's how most bands do it. I do like they way they pay tribute to local great bands (like Rush in Canada and AC/DC in Australia).

Another feeling I get about Muse is that before they didn't sound like they were TRYING to make music, they just made it. Now they sound like they are actually trying (maybe too hard).

Have they always played the same setlists throughout a whole tour? I don't like they way they play the same exact songs in nearly every venue, but then again i'm not sure if that's how most bands do it. I do like they way they pay tribute to local great bands (like Rush in Canada and AC/DC in Australia).

Another feeling I get about Muse is that before they didn't sound like they were TRYING to make music, they just made it. Now they sound like they are actually trying (maybe too hard).

Have a look here. http://www.setlist.fm/

I love Fake Plastic Trees too!!!!! /offtopic

I agree with pretty much all of things you said. especially the one in yellow.

But then, in bold, meh, I disagree. I think Endlessly is pretty good! I didn't really like it at first tbh, but then I find it pretty nice, especially kicking off a tiring morning!

It's alright but nothing on other piano sings

Agreed. It had become very boring. I've seen the same 'controversial' opinions come up on nearly every page.

"I don't like *insert random song*"

"+1"

"YOU DON'T LIKE *RANDOM SONG*? YOU IDIOT!"

"Well, this is the thread for controversial opinions..."

"true"

"+1"

And then repeat this until the end of time.

where's your controversial opinion? saying that all this is boring? :rolleyes:

Here, I'll say it. MUSE SHOULD NOT TRY TO DO SOFTER, SLOWER SONGS EVER AGAIN.

This is coming from someone who loves Exogenesis, Hoodoo, Blackout, and Ruled By Secrecy. Wow, I'm such an idiot.

So what should they do then? You say they should never do "slower" songs, but you list off some of their best songs. Most of them are piano based as well. Not gunna happen.

HAARP > Absolution Tour DVD

And the Absolution Tour DVD is at Glastonbury. So to the person who said they can't top Glastonbury, well, they already have. (I'm aware Stockholm Syndrome was left off, but that still doesn't change it for me.)

HAARP > Absolution Tour DVD

And the Absolution Tour DVD is at Glastonbury. So to the person who said they can't top Glastonbury, well, they already have. (I'm aware Stockholm Syndrome was left off, but that still doesn't change it for me.)

Ehh. -1.

I've always liked the Absolution tour better, firstly because I just like Matt's voice when he was younger, and, he sounds all nasally in HAARP. :LOL: Why hasn't anyone else noticed this? LISTEN TO BUTTERFLIES AND HURRICANES.

Ehh. -1.

I've always liked the Absolution tour better, firstly because I just like Matt's voice when he was younger, and, he sounds all nasally in HAARP. :LOL: Why hasn't anyone else noticed this? LISTEN TO BUTTERFLIES AND HURRICANES.

I heard it in Butterflies & Hurricanes, but I assumed he just often sang like that live. :chuckle:

Ehh. -1.

If you want to listen a nasal voice, then listen to bliss at pinkpop '04