Doesn't mean it sounds particularly good ^^ And while I can sing SMBH, I have no chance in hell of hitting the A4's in SFA, Cave and CoD.

I can't do the verses in SFA, but CoD is the most fun song to sing ever. :awesome:

Hoodoo is boring.

No. It isn't. Not live anyway.

Exo part 1 is boring.

Obviously said by people who didn't see it live.

Nah, I'm joking. You probably have. It's just like blackout, but worse, and with more backing really. I thought it worked pretty well though, myself.

Obviously said by people who didn't see it live.

Nah, I'm joking. You probably have. It's just like blackout, but worse, and with more backing really. I thought it worked pretty well though, myself.

I did, saw it twice. First time it was only made good by a screen, second time by a tin-foil balloon!

Take A Bow and MOTP are the two best songs from BH&R.

Two of the best songs. Not the two best.

Hoodoo is boring.

I want to report this for being so very, very offensive.

Still can't seem to listen to Micro Cuts without cringing. I like the music, but not the singing.

Micro Cuts is awesome.

Micro Cuts is awesome.

That's what I'm told, yes... just can't seem to get there.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Any great performances of the song I should know about or am I just a lost cause? :p

That's what I'm told, yes... just can't seem to get there.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Any great performances of the song I should know about or am I just a lost cause? :p

My favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mleNDcgRVyU

Other good ones are of course the Hullabaloo one, Rock am Ring 2002, Tokyo Zepp 2001

If you don't like either of them, you are indeed a lost cause..

Personally, I can see why the vocals may grate on some people. I love it, though.

Also, Falling Away With You is one of the bands top 20 (maybe top 10?) songs in my opinion. It upsets me that so many people find it so dull.

Top 5 imo

What are the two best songs from BH&R in your opinion?

If I had to choose, I'd say Hoodoo and probably City of Delusion.TAB and Map are certainly up there, though. I love Assassin as well, even if most people felt it was ruined (half-agree with that).

My favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mleNDcgRVyU

Other good ones are of course the Hullabaloo one, Rock am Ring 2002, Tokyo Zepp 2001

If you don't like either of them, you are indeed a lost cause..

So just listened to all of these which is, I guess, kind of an accomplishment. I'm still not convinced, but there's no doubt that I like the live versions more than the studio version, and it seems I'm not cringing half as much as I used to do.

Well, 6 or 7 years ago I didn't even like Muse and now look where I am. Maybe there's a shred of hope after all. Let's see what Reading brings :)