Have to say that Guiding Light and NSC together is a terrible live combination,too much crappy cheese.

Muse's piano songs > Their guitar songs

Yes,with the exception of Feeling Good.

The Small Print is an AWESOME song.

:yesey:

Uno, Guilding Light, Starlight and Screenager are great songs. Dunno why they get so much flack. Starlight is way overplayed though.

Dunno if this is controversial or not, but Matt's singing at the end of Invincible is absolutely horrible.

love you lots Matt!! <3

Uno, Guilding Light, Starlight and Screenager are great songs. Dunno why they get so much flack. Starlight is way overplayed though.

Dunno if this is controversial or not, but Matt's singing at the end of Invincible is absolutely horrible.

First part yes, second part no.

As for an opinion, I really don't find Invincible cheesy at all.

Now, I LOVE Muse. I listen to them daily, been following them since 2000, and soak up and generally enjoy almost everything they release on some level. With that said, I also retain my right to be critical of them, since I WANT them to succeed.

-----

Undisclosed Desires and Exo-Politics are among two of the best songs to come off of the last two albums.

Hyper Music and Cave are kind of boring.

They will never top Absolution (although I'd love for them to prove me wrong).

While amazing live, the studio recordings of Plug in Baby and New Born are pretty meh (I've been too spoiled at shows I suppose).

Exogenesis was a little bit of a let down (Redemption for the most part).

Covering Back in Black was nearly as bad of an idea as playing Feeling Good. every. single. night.

Glorious should have taken the place of Starlight on BH&R.

They need to give songs like TIRO, Hysteria, SS and SMBH a break live. Fans will beg for their return and won't take them for granted as much (B&H and Bliss, anyone? We used to get those all the time).

Finally, Muse are starting to become sellouts. Really, it saddens me to think about it, but it's true. They need to wise up before they rapidly lose their cred they've worked so long and hard to create. Gotta snag that 14 year old fanbase, y'know!

Phew, flame away :LOL:

Undisclosed Desires and Exo-Politics are among two of the best songs to come off of the last two albums.

While amazing live, the studio recordings of Plug in Baby and New Born are pretty meh (I've been too spoiled at shows I suppose).

Covering Back in Black was nearly as bad of an idea as playing Feeling Good. every. single. night.

They need to give songs like TIRO, Hysteria, SS and SMBH a break live. Fans will beg for their return and won't take them for granted as much (B&H and Bliss, anyone? We used to get those all the time).

1. Undisclosed Desires, to an extent, yes. Exo-Politics, however, is quite bland.

2. The piano version of Cave is pretty good. Hyper Music was great before I overplayed it.

3. We'll see.

4. They sound fine to me, even though I overplayed them a long time ago.

5. Hmmm, in some senses, I agree. They could have done more with CP, for example.

6. I detest AC DC, so my opinion is biased on this one.

7. I think Starlight belonged on BH&R, but not after Take a Bow.

8. Hysteria and especially SS should stay on as regulars. The other two should be fairly often, but not at every show.

Finally, Muse are starting to become sellouts. Really, it saddens me to think about it, but it's true. They need to wise up before they rapidly lose their cred they've worked so long and hard to create. Gotta snag that 14 year old fanbase, y'know!

Phew, flame away :LOL:

Undisclosed Desires is great, Exo-Politics is meh.

Hyper Music yes, Cave NO. :stunned:

They've already topped Absolution. You'd never agree with me on that though.

I guess, although I've always been partial to studio recordings.

Redemption is my favorite part. :(

How many times have they done Back In Black? I don't think it really matches Feeling Good if they don't play it very often.

No.

I don't think that would work for some reason...

How old do you have to be to enjoy Muse, then? :)

I've got another one.

Exogenesis is not that great. Part 2 is pretty cool. But other than that, it is kind of boring and Part 1 reminds me too much like every film score ever written.

I'm sure that's been posted before, but it's also my opinion! :p

Nearly everyone thinks Exogenesis is boring in my experience.

Personally I love it, but just like everything else I love, no one else seems to. :)

Same! My friend thinks it's really boring and always skips it... And it sounds like lots of people around here don't like it either.

Personally I love it too... :unsure: Maybe it's because I love classical music?

Same! My friend thinks it's really boring and always skips it... And it sounds like lots of people around here don't like it either.

It seems like the people who do like classical music hate it the most.

Dunno though, this is just my experience.

I don't think it has anything to do with that. More like Raining_Muses said, it's the people who like classical that doesn't like Exo. It just isn't anything special.