Attending?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Attending?

• Yes!111!!
    • No
    • Maybe

Thank you so much for the link :)

They've just said something about MUSE:happy: Didn't understand a word except the word "Muse" actually!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

They are saying something about MUSE or Scissor Sisters each day since artists for Positivus were revealed.

:D

Thank you so much for the link :)

They've just said something about MUSE:happy: Didn't understand a word except the word "Muse" actually!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Cheers. :happy: aww,I know. :chuckle: some of you might think that Latvian language might sound funny. :$:LOL: I want to hear Matt saying something in Latvian again. :awesome:

In Riga many crazy british tourists like to pee on Monument of Freedom.

Today, there is a special 6 men and 6 dogs guard in front of Monument. :LOL::LOL: Guess which tourists it is done for ?

Lovely party animals.:p

:LOL: You mean Muse wanted to pee on your monument? :LOL: If so guess they needed guards and and guard dogs. Would have been on Youtube in a jiffy! :LOL:

Incidentally why do British tourists want to pee on your monument?

:LOL: You mean Muse wanted to pee on your monument? :LOL: If so guess they needed guards and and guard dogs. Would have been on Youtube in a jiffy! :LOL:

Incidentally why do British tourists want to pee on your monument?

Yeah, but Muse wouldn't dare. :LOL:

Usually drunk british tourists does that, because they are drunk and crazy and there is no public toilets.

Coincidence that we have guard for the monument the same day when Muse are in Riga. :D

I wonder, how does it feel to know that MUSE are in your city at the moment?:stunned:

It feels great!

Especially when I know that Matt bought a picture with my hometown on it.

Maybe he will put it on his bedroom wall. He would like to return to Riga soon, I think.:happy:

Besides, I think now they are no longer in Riga, but already in Salacgriva.

Scissor Sisters are playing right now and Muse are next.

Edit : and radio SWH is not playing those Sisters yet. :(

Hope they will not do that when Muse will play. :(

Archived