Attending?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Attending?

• Yes!111!!
    • No
    • Maybe

The weather forecast for the historic 17/07/2010 in Salacgriva not so good- RAIN, RAIN and more RAIN!!!! :eek: And zillions Mosquitoes!!!:D

Positivus posted on it's facebook wall:

Weather forecast promises really hot Positivus.

July 16-17 salacgriva - latvia 4 days left (5 days till Muse) :dance:

So um, I guess we should think of a way to meet up, right? Who's going and when?

Me+2 are going on friday, not sure what time yet.

So um, I guess we should think of a way to meet up, right? Who's going and when?

How exciting is that?:stunned: It's this week!

my employer is such a dick!:facepalm:

I'm allowed to go on Thursday's night and I have to return to Dublin on Sunday's night.. And he might change his mind which sucks!Fingers crossed,hope that everything will be sorted out.So,on Friday we'll leave with some musers in Riga with the bus,don't know about the time quite yet.

Guys.I have some bad news.

There's no chance to get to Latvia anymore.I'm required to work either on Friday and Saturday and there's no one who could replace me. It hurts so much to typing the whole thing. I won't be able to see all the awesome people.The second time missing them at my hometown is a crying shame. :supersad:

I really hope that you'll enjoy the show,it's gonna be grate!

I've got tears in my eyes,the feeling is just awful.At least I saw them at Oxegen which was my second Muse gig and the best I've been to so far.I'm seeing them at Wembley and I must meet all of you! :kiss:

I can't predict whether Muse might come back to the Baltic States but there's still a hope.

The show is this Saturday,enjoy everyone. :kiss:

That is just unbelievable :supersad: Try to think of Wembley and I'm sure Muse will come back to Latvia in a year or two :kiss:

There's still a hope,yes. I was thinking about how I could compensate this,attend one more show before or after Wembley if it's possible.

Enjoy the show,have fun,I know it's going to epic! Hope to meet you at Wembley. :kiss:

tieš?m ?oti, ?oti, ?oti ž?l :(

bet es ceru, n?, ES ZINU, ka tu v?l tiksi uz 1877283378 MUSE koncertiem Latvij?.!! j?, l?k t?. nep?rdz?vo stipri. cik zinu, pa LOL fm b?s tieš? transl?cija : )

Paldies. :kiss:

LOL fm. :chuckle: Tik tiesham majaslapa izskatas,ka ta rakstits!Man ari kads solija,ka twitteros setlistu. :)

Izbaudi konci,tas bus ta verts,musu laiks ir pienacis!:awesome:

Is there anyone going to that gig that can do me a favor? If you're going to get barrier, can you make a sign that says: "PLAY ESCAPE AT FUJI ROCK!"

I want Escape played, dammit. Fuji Rock is the only poll it placed in the top 5 at. :erm:

Keep on dreaming. :LOL:

I have already made a poster but I have noooo idea how I'm gonna get to the barrier. I'll probably won't leave after the Scissor Sisters finish their gig. :erm: So it will be one very long night. *sigh*

Just 3 days left!!!!!!

I'm going on Friday. Don't know exact time but I guess we'll be there by 5 pm. We're five: 3 guys and 2 girls. And we're leaving on Sunday.

Could someone bring acoustic guitar to that festival that we could play some Muse during our free time? :D

Just 3 days left!!!!!!

I'm going on Friday. Don't know exact time but I guess we'll be there by 5 pm. We're five: 3 guys and 2 girls. And we're leaving on Sunday.

Could someone bring acoustic guitar to that festival that we could play some Muse during our free time? :D

:awesome:

Where do you guys are thinking of meeting then? Shouldn't you make a poster(Musers here!) or something so that we all would know where to gather? :happy:

Is there gonna be live from positivus on radio101 ?:eek: I thought only on RadioSWH.

I'm not going. Didn't find a company and so :rolleyes: seems like my biggest dream is gonna still be just dream.:(

Uff.. MY FAVOURITE BAND IS GOING TO BE IN MY COUNTRY, I'm not gonna see them, but still - MY FAVOURITE BAND IS GOING TO BE IN MY COUNTRY.

That still sounds awesome. :)

Archived