Attending?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Attending?

• Yes!111!!
    • No
    • Maybe

It was my first Muse gig and it was a truly epic experience :D In the front row on the barrier after 8 hours of waiting in the killer sun ;) It was really worth it, can't come to my senses yet :p Setlist was great, pity the mosquitos were literally bugging Matt :D

Thats VERY interesting that they were soundchecking NSC. Maybe just preparing it for the stadium gig tomorow haha.

Not really... In Paris they soundchecked RBS, Apocalypse Please and Soaked :LOL:

Kirk actually joked that they used songs in soundcheck that they never play!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijf9HasU8OM

Chris really had problems with his harmonica. Something was stuck inside of it and he was trying to pull that thing out. And I've read that Chris had back problems in this performance. He suddenly felt sudden pain in his back and then went off the stage to have a quick massage. In that time Matt didn't know what to do, so he just improvised with his guitar. I didn't notice this when I was there. :D

At first, I just want to say that in spite of all that problems and failures, all the people which I met enjoyed the festival.

So, all started in Saturday's afternoon. I met Julia, Katrin and Christine from Latvian MUSE fan-club. We all was in perfect mood, waiting for Scissor Sisters and, of course, MUSE. Katrin and Christine made a flag with band's symbol and other stuff. We also get labcoat (for Matthew) with special signature. Our final cause was to collect as many signatures and greetings to band as we can, what, btw, we also succeeded. Why? We wanted to throw up on to the stage this unlucky piece of sheet (not very original, but useful). And then, after the encore, started the problems. People let Katrin from the first to the third row so she could throw this damn flag. And short time before she wanted to do it, security-monkey TOOK AWAY flag with very detailed reason - "LATER".

Ok, just after Knights of Cydonia last chords, we took the flag and ran to the nearest place we could bring that gifts. As you already realize, security was waiting us with very "welcoming" attitude. We asked it to 6 GUARDES, generally. In this time (about a half hour) we - me and Katrin (Christine "disappeared" somewhere) - ran from stage's one side to side, PRAY that we don't have to meet band, just bring gifts, we were SO desperate that we tried to get over the backstage's fence! Of course, we didn't do nothing, but in this time we had to listen to guard-monkey's jokes - that we should run after the car with wich band have just left or send gifts by carrier pigeon.

Thank you, security company, for the biggest disappoint for many years - thanks to you, we broke not only our own ideas, but also betrayed all the people who helped us to develop thoose gifts.

We express our apologies to all people who signed the flag - now it's located quite far from the place where it should be. But we hope that we'll get those wishes to band. We hope. :stunned:

:awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijf9HasU8OM

Chris really had problems with his harmonica. Something was stuck inside of it and he was trying to pull that thing out. And I've read that Chris had back problems in this performance. He suddenly felt sudden pain in his back and then went off the stage to have a quick massage. In that time Matt didn't know what to do, so he just improvised with his guitar. I didn't notice this when I was there. :D

Poor Chris. :supersad: glad you had a grate time! :dance:

At first, I just want to say that in spite of all that problems and failures, all the people which I met enjoyed the festival.

So, all started in Saturday's afternoon. I met Julia, Katrin and Christine from Latvian MUSE fan-club. We all was in perfect mood, waiting for Scissor Sisters and, of course, MUSE. Katrin and Christine made a flag with band's symbol and other stuff. We also get labcoat (for Matthew) with special signature. Our final cause was to collect as many signatures and greetings to band as we can, what, btw, we also succeeded. Why? We wanted to throw up on to the stage this unlucky piece of sheet (not very original, but useful). And then, after the encore, started the problems. People let Katrin from the first to the third row so she could throw this damn flag. And short time before she wanted to do it, security-monkey TOOK AWAY flag with very detailed reason - "LATER".

Ok, just after Knights of Cydonia last chords, we took the flag and ran to the nearest place we could bring that gifts. As you already realize, security was waiting us with very "welcoming" attitude. We asked it to 6 GUARDES, generally. In this time (about a half hour) we - me and Katrin (Christine "disappeared" somewhere) - ran from stage's one side to side, PRAY that we don't have to meet band, just bring gifts, we were SO desperate that we tried to get over the backstage's fence! Of course, we didn't do nothing, but in this time we had to listen to guard-monkey's jokes - that we should run after the car with wich band have just left or send gifts by carrier pigeon.

Thank you, security company, for the biggest disappoint for many years - thanks to you, we broke not only our own ideas, but also betrayed all the people who helped us to develop thoose gifts.

We express our apologies to all people who signed the flag - now it's located quite far from the place where it should be. But we hope that we'll get those wishes to band. We hope. :stunned:

awww,it sucks. :indiff: stupid security. :fear: loved the pic of the flag,and boy's name written in Latvian! :happy: you did a grate job. :kiss:

Archived