Attending?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Attending?

• Yes!111!!
    • No
    • Maybe

It was my first Muse gig and it was magical.

The opening with the 'resistance' was amazing, I was glad to hear 'map of the problematique' too...

cave was unexpected but very cool.

the performace was stuning; it's a shame i still do not have anything else to compare it with, however i suppose it was briliant !

It was piano Cave and it sounded absolutely amazing. :happy: And yesterday's gig was the first time I've actually thought that Nishe was interesting to listen to. Loved the shakeup, I kept wondering what could be the next song. And no Neutron Crap Collision, unbelievable! :dance:

Still haven't gotten any sleep, had a long drive back home right after the gig and now I'm waiting to board the ferry to go to the Helsinki gig. Muse will be the death of me - if I can't sleep soon, I'll faint somewhere. :noey: But the gig was worth it. Btw, having Scissor Sisters before Muse was great, it was like one long dance party and I grinned the entire time. :happy:

:awesome: Glad you had a great time. And piano Cave! :happy: It's my favorite version.

Also, the videos so far all sound great! :D

That's pretty awesome that Cave returned, but where was it during the American arena tour? One of the initial reasons I bought tickets to multiple shows was that I assumed it was going to be rotated with Unintended. :confused: Oh well... Looks like there's a shot at it being played at Wembley now.

Yeah - but instead we got neither! :noey: Here's hoping they don't short-change the north american fans in the fall as well ;)

It was piano Cave and it sounded absolutely amazing. :happy: And yesterday's gig was the first time I've actually thought that Nishe was interesting to listen to. Loved the shakeup, I kept wondering what could be the next song. And no Neutron Crap Collision, unbelievable! :dance:

Still haven't gotten any sleep, had a long drive back home right after the gig and now I'm waiting to board the ferry to go to the Helsinki gig. Muse will be the death of me - if I can't sleep soon, I'll faint somewhere. :noey: But the gig was worth it. Btw, having Scissor Sisters before Muse was great, it was like one long dance party and I grinned the entire time. :happy:

:LOL: Neutron Crap :p

Glad you had a good time :D

:LOL: Neutron Crap :p

Glad you had a good time :D

It's the official name :phu::chuckle:

Was just listening to the vids, it feels kinda like a dream. Maybe because I just slept for 15 hours (first post-gig sleep! :dance:) and everything feels rather mixed up. :LOL:

Wow what a great performance! I just loved that! First everybody were waiting for them sooo much and Muse were a little bit late. Those sound guys were joking... They just turned off background music and everyone thought that Muse are coming but they just turned the music on again and lough their asses off in the backstage seeing us like "WTF!! WHERE'S MUSE?!". And they did it like 3 or 4 times.

Some girl from Latvia just grabbed on me and we almost made it to the barrier. She was hanging on me because she didn't want to be pushed away from the stage. Yeah, we had a great time. The setlist shake was unexpected. After USoE they said something like "Now we'll play song from album that we haven't played for a while" and i was shouting "SUNBUURN!" but then when I heard Matt warming up a little bit with melody of Cave I understood that it will be Cave. I loved those orgasmic girls around ;D And I loved one guy that sang with me Nirvana's School when Muse were playing it and after that "NIRVANA!" :D

In the early morning of the 2nd day (Like 5 am) I heard Muse soundchecking on the main stage and I couldn't sleep in my camp because of that :D I heard them playing Neutron Star Collision then so I thought that they'll play it but they didn't.

I was hoping to hear Bliss and before one song Matt played something similar to Bliss intro. Chris had problems with his harmonica. One note was just stuck. And he smoked pipe at that performance. That was absolutely great!

Thats VERY interesting that they were soundchecking NSC. Maybe just preparing it for the stadium gig tomorow haha.

Yes maybe. I think they may bring it back when there's a full setlist which for me is a good thing! :) I wonder why they had to do the soundcheck so early. They work hard, those boys.:)

Archived