Attending?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Attending?

• Yes!111!!
    • No
    • Maybe

Proper liking the shake ups now, good on em!

Me too! Even if you don't like Resistance at least it's a change and playing Cave is a good move too! So glad to see these setlists more fluid now :happy:

That's pretty awesome that Cave returned, but where was it during the American arena tour? One of the initial reasons I bought tickets to multiple shows was that I assumed it was going to be rotated with Unintended. :confused: Oh well... Looks like there's a shot at it being played at Wembley now.

It was piano Cave and it sounded absolutely amazing. :happy: And yesterday's gig was the first time I've actually thought that Nishe was interesting to listen to. Loved the shakeup, I kept wondering what could be the next song. And no Neutron Crap Collision, unbelievable! :dance:

Still haven't gotten any sleep, had a long drive back home right after the gig and now I'm waiting to board the ferry to go to the Helsinki gig. Muse will be the death of me - if I can't sleep soon, I'll faint somewhere. :noey: But the gig was worth it. Btw, having Scissor Sisters before Muse was great, it was like one long dance party and I grinned the entire time. :happy:

It was piano Cave and it sounded absolutely amazing. :happy: And yesterday's gig was the first time I've actually thought that Nishe was interesting to listen to. Loved the shakeup, I kept wondering what could be the next song. And no Neutron Crap Collision, unbelievable! :dance:

Still haven't gotten any sleep, had a long drive back home right after the gig and now I'm waiting to board the ferry to go to the Helsinki gig. Muse will be the death of me - if I can't sleep soon, I'll faint somewhere. :noey: But the gig was worth it. Btw, having Scissor Sisters before Muse was great, it was like one long dance party and I grinned the entire time. :happy:

Sounds like it was awesome fun :awesome: You got to witness the first play of Cave in six months, lucky you! :happy:

Sounds like it was awesome fun :awesome: You got to witness the first play of Cave in six months, lucky you! :happy:

if I remember correctly, I also got Cave at my first Muse gig :chuckle: I love the funky piano version.

There was a strange barrier, it wasn't only in the front, but there was a separated area in the middle as well, like a corridor from the stage to the sound desk. It looked like the UFO's moving lane, but there was no UFO. Anyway, since I was too late to get to the front barrier, I got a place on the side of the centre corridor, on Chris's side. Thanks to some skillful moves from my neighbours and me, we managed to have enough room for breathing and dancing during ASIWYFA and Scissor Sisters :awesome: And it was the first time I actually saw properly at a gig, I can't really brag with my height. :LOL:

But this all was until some woman decided she has the right to squeeze whereever she wants, because her daughter (I'd say she was about 14-16) wants to see closer. They just forced their way to the barrier and remained standing around me, so I had difficulties with breathing in the beginning. I wouldn't have been so pissed off if they had been the dancey type fun fans I could jump along with. But no, they stood still for the entire gig and actually looked rather bored, isolating me from the dancing crowd. :wtf: They didn't even clap after the songs. The only time I saw any movement was when UD was played - the daughter suddenly came to life, sang along and clapped. And then during Starlight she was a bored statue again. :facepalm:

I really didn't feel sorry that my back (that was nicely soaked from the jumping + other people's sweat) rubbed against that woman's arm constantly. I hope she enjoyed the sweat assortment. :phu: I had gotten to the barrier so I could see something and breathe and she just barged in and took the place I had claimed five hours before Muse. :facepalm: Too bad I was too nice to just elbow her fingers on the barrier or something.

I'm so glad you had a grate time! :kiss:

:awesome:

Thanks. :happy:

No Hexagonal screens? :erm:

Maybe it didn't fit... or they didn't take it there at all.

ok guys dont get too wet about cave, it really did not live up to studio version. they managed to somehow kill the climax.

full review later!

Well, it wasn't studio version at all.

I liked piano version when I heard it on earlier gigs.

some musers saw me freak out to the Cave in setlist yesterday, in a webcam Livestream :LOL:

I love Cave so much and... it annoys me that they played Feeling Good instead of Cave in Portuguese Nov. gig :facepalm: I freaked out in the middle of the concert ahah

So, lucky you :supersad:

ok guys dont get too wet about cave, it really did not live up to studio version. they managed to somehow kill the climax.

full review later!

I like piano Cave more than the studio version, so it's all about personal taste. Imho it sounded amazing. :happy:

Archived