9.Cave

10.Time Is Running Out

11.Undisclosed Desires

12.Starlight

13.Unnatural Selection

14.Plug In Baby

15.Knights Of Cydonia

grate setlist,I must admit. :stunned:

:yesey: I like the setlist change. And opening with Resistance,which is interesting.

Good on them to keep shaking things up.

US was the main set closer, pre-encore.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm not going to believe that pic of the setlist until I get videos. People were confirming that Plug In Baby was the opener when it's not even on the setlist. And people are saying that US was the encore opener when the pic shows it's a closer. Until I see a video of Cave being played, I'll keep my cool.

I'm not going to believe that pic of the setlist until I get videos. People were confirming that Plug In Baby was the opener when it's not even on the setlist. And people are saying that US was the encore opener when the pic shows it's a closer. Until I see a video of Cave being played, I'll keep my cool.

Untwist your knickers... I just misread that picture of the setlist that's all.

PiB was a rumour, and the underline under US = set-closer, not encore opener, that's been explained already. Looks kosher to me mate!

Is Cave the song that all musers in this messageboard always wanted to hear so bandly on Muse gigs ? :D:happy:

I'm not a huge Cave fan, it's CE that gets more people fired up I reck. (I would remortgage my house to travel anywhere to get a guaranteed Sunburn, personally :chuckle:)

Archived