Conversation between me and a guy in my class:

Him: You like Muse, right?

Me: OMG, yes!

Him: They suck.

Me: :mad: Really? Have you heard them?

Him: Yeah, I've heard a few songs. I guess they're okay...

Me: Which songs do you like?

Him: Well, SBH, KoC, and Hysteria

Me: How many have you heard?

Him: Well... Only those three

Me: :facepalm:

Though I am proud to say I have converted my best friend, and everybody in my class now like them (or at least have heard of them) because of ME :D

I had an avatar of Dom on a forum and some one said to me "You look cute" :stunned:

When I first posted my photo of me and Matt on Facebook, one of my friends commented "ooh, who's the new guy?" She thought it was a picture of me and my then BF, now DH. Too funny! Kenny looks more like Matthew Perry then Matthew Bellamy :)

LMFAO this happened to me as well!

i have an avatar of Matt in another forum, and few people told me my boyfriend was really hot. :LOL:

besides this. my father :facepalm:

idk what's wrong with him. we were in a cd shop, i saw a huuuge muse poster.

i called him

"look, da myoooze!"

"ah, uhm right. the dudes you adore"

"yes"

"they look old, considering that they're a disney band"

"SAY WHAT!? :eek:"

"aren't they the latest boy band from disney?"

"i said MUSE not JONAS BROTHERS"

:facepalm:

i seriously don't know what's wrong with him.

he really thought they were from disney :facepalm:

don't ask me why...

I'm so sorry. My dad at least listens to some Muse...but that's probably because I downloaded all of the CDs to his laptop and made a special playlist for him of all their special songs :p

He listens to 8 of them on a regluar basis. I'm so pwoud :D

But seriously, a Disney band?!?!?!? :mad:

I'm so sorry. My dad at least listens to some Muse...but that's probably because I downloaded all of the CDs to his laptop and made a special playlist for him of all their special songs :p

my mom is a pwoper MuseMom.

my father is just an epicfail :facepalm:

he doesn't care about me, and so about my interests, you know.

i guess he was just trying to have a convo :rolleyes:

I had another argument with Jason this morning on Facebook...

My status said: I love that the first thing I heard this morning was Endlessly by MUSE...that song is so pretty...

Jason comented- Yes Jordyn we all know you like the muse

Me- Accually that would be MUSE...get it right

Jason- Um...you only capitslize acronyms and not random words so im pretty sure your wrong

Me- GO CHECK THEIR WEBSITE!!! ITS ALL CAPS CUZ THEYRE SOOO EPIC!!!!

:facepalm: :facepalm:

My dad calls them Muesli. :facepalm::LOL:

Everytime I'm in the store and I'm in the cereal isle I run up and hold up a box of Muesli. :$ Also whenever people say "let's listen to some music" I always respond "Yeah, let's listen to some MUSEic." :facepalm:

My status said: I love that the first thing I heard this morning was Endlessly by MUSE...that song is so pretty...

Jason- Um...you only capitslize acronyms and not random words so im pretty sure your wrong

I really really hate it when people say "The Muse." I don't know why that annoys me so much...it's just..errg.

My dad loves Muse. :awesome: And he's pretty hardcore about them too. He's so awesome. My friends like them too. I've gotten them all obsessed too. But I was expecting them to like the most popular songs but they both said that they're favourite songs were Unnatural Selection and Hysteria! :happy: Plus we were on vacation in California yesterday with them and we passed the Honda Center where Muse will be playing and my friend saw the Muse logo on the sign and shouted to me "LOOK KAYLEY, IT'S MUSE!"

My dad likes Muse, like KoC, Uprising, and stuff, but after a 3hr Muse car trip, he got really mad and switched it off, apparently we were fighting... but that was just an excuse he made up to justify his actions :fear:

My dad likes Muse, like KoC, Uprising, and stuff, but after a 3hr Muse car trip, he got really mad and switched it off, apparently we were fighting... but that was just an excuse he made up to justify his actions :fear:

Aww, turning off Muse :supersad:

My dad's always been a very casual Muse fan. He listens to Uprising, Resistance, Starlight, Hysteria, KoC, SMBH, PIB, and MM. On our 8 hour car trip to a Muse gig, he listened to those a lot on repeat. It made me happy, but at the same time I was like 'NEEDS MOAR SHOWBIZ' :p

My friend said Justin Bieber's 'Baby' was a better song than Citizen Erased. There are just no words to express the dismay.

Oh God I think I'm going to be sick...thats just sad...That person needs to go live under a rock... :facepalm:

Not to join the wrong wide of the fight, but capitalization in a logo doesn't merit capitalization all the time. If that were the case, you'd need to put the lines above and below on all references too. I go with "Muse" because that's what is used in the band's press releases as well as in pretty much all media references ... if the band wanted otherwise, they'd ask media outlets to use all caps and you'd see some (not all) comply. Personally as a journalist I don't care for the look of all-capped words, unless it's an acronym, because it just looks like you're shouting the word. Example: LEGO. It's trademarked in all caps, but it looks ridiculous in print.

In things that are more artistic or creative, the all-cap font works well. If I'm writing the band's name in a concert review, I'm going with the standard proper noun, unless it's insisted otherwise by the band.

End randomly long, unsolicited opinion on proper nouns.:stunned:

Muse's 6th album will be titled "Moose", and feature songs like "Spotlight" and "Supermassive Syndrome". :D:p
:LOL: I hope you don't mind, but I gotta sig that!

My dad calls them Muesli. :facepalm::LOL:
:LOL:

My friend said Justin Bieber's 'Baby' was a better song than Citizen Erased. There are just no words to express the dismay.
That's just wrong on so many levels. :noey:

It cracks me up that people think Muse is pronounced "moose"! :LOL: And it drives me nuts to see them called The Muse (I've only come across one person irl that did that, but I've seen it online plenty of times!).

Most people I know have never heard of them, so I don't have any interesting (or :facepalm:) stories to tell. But some of these are just hilarious!

Clueless people are clueless!

What a little fucking shit. Tell her that a mad bitch on the Muse forums says "You're a fucking cow, get out from under your fucking rock and maybe you'll find some fucking music taste." Thanks for that :happy:

I had a discussion with a friend last year around this time. We were talking about Rock Werchter festival. She went there in 2008. The conversation went like this:

she: "I saw Muse!!"

me: "You did? when?"

she: "Rock Werchter"

me: "When? You only went last year"

she: "Yes, that's where I saw them"

me: "Muse wasn't there"

she: "yes they were!!!" :mad:

me: "no they were not"

she: "they were there!!! How would you know, I was there and you were at the other side of the world"

me: "True, but still, they weren't playing Rock Werchter in 2008"

she: just gets mad

me: "okay, when exactly did they play"

she: "They were the last band on Sunday on Main stage"

me: "THAT was dEUS!!!!"

she: "Oooh, I was wondering why the singer spoke Dutch that fluently"

How did that happen? A belgian who confuses our own dEUS with Muse

darth_vader_nooo1.jpg

What a little fucking shit. Tell her that a mad bitch on the Muse forums says "You're a fucking cow, get out from under your fucking rock and maybe you'll find some fucking music taste." Thanks for that :happy:

oh fucking lord. are you serious? i don't even know what to say. except a stream of obscenities.

and that darth vadar picture captures it precisely.

"tell her... you're a fucking cow...." -> yes. please tell her this. it's sad that a pubescent little fuck named jus - (actually teen-who-shall-not-be-named now) is better than MATTHEW FUCKIN BELLAMY and MUSE. (not "the muse"... :facepalm:)

:noey::noey::noey::noey::facepalm::facepalm:

Oh God I think I'm going to be sick...thats just sad...That person needs to go live under a rock... :facepalm:

darth_vader_nooo1.jpg

:LOL:!

That's just wrong on so many levels. :noey:

oh fucking lord. are you serious? i don't even know what to say. except a stream of obscenities.

and that darth vadar picture captures it precisely.

"tell her... you're a fucking cow...." -> yes. please tell her this. it's sad that a pubescent little fuck named jus - (actually teen-who-shall-not-be-named now) is better than MATTHEW FUCKIN BELLAMY and MUSE. (not "the muse"... :facepalm:)

Yes, I am serious. The worst part is that she does actually like some Muse songs..

When she said it I was like :stunned: ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS.

Apparently she was. I literally couldn't believe she meant it. FUUUUUUUUUU :fear:

Archived