At the Thunder game last night in OKC a commercial came on for the Muse show in October. I cheered for the commercial, and everyone was looking at me like I was nuts :)

I am lucky here, The Spy has played (I make a mental note each time I hear Muse) TIRO, Uprising, Cave, Muscle Museum, Hysteria, Undisclosed Desires and TSP

BTW, still giggling over "Supermassive Syndrome" by Moose

:LOL::LOL:

I was about the same too.

My nanna loves Undisclosed Desires, but she still can't get the word Muse right. She always calls them 'The News.' >.>

LOL, an old woman? Undisclosed Desires? Interesting :p My friend Zoe calls them 'The Muse', and my brother calls them 'Mousse'. :LOL:

My dad loves Plug in Baby. It's very unusual for him to be into good music. :awesome: (He likes Frank Zappa :LOL:)

And my mum doesn't like Citizen Erased :( :'(

The only song my sister likes is Falling Away With You.

When she listened to this song, she was like: "OMG, this song is so beautiful. What's the name of this song?" When I told her the title, she said: "I love this song. Well at least there aren't any loud parts here in this song."

LOL, an old woman? Undisclosed Desires? Interesting :p My friend Zoe calls them 'The Muse', and my brother calls them 'Mousse'. :LOL:

My dad loves Plug in Baby. It's very unusual for him to be into good music. :awesome: (He likes Frank Zappa :LOL:)

And my mum doesn't like Citizen Erased :( :'(

Frank Zappa's good music.

Eh, he's not that bad. I just don't really care much for him.

Which is alright :)

But anyway!

When I brought my brother to the Muse concert, he was sitting there (we had seats), and he looked absolutely bored out of his mind. I looked over at him during Hysteria, and he was just sitting there, not even tapping his foot or banging his head or anything! And I was like 'what is wrong with you?!?!?!'

I was this close to forcing him to stand up and do something. This close.

Which is alright :)

But anyway!

When I brought my brother to the Muse concert, he was sitting there (we had seats), and he looked absolutely bored out of his mind. I looked over at him during Hysteria, and he was just sitting there, not even tapping his foot or banging his head or anything! And I was like 'what is wrong with you?!?!?!'

I was this close to forcing him to stand up and do something. This close.

Sounds like me when my brother brought me to his Nickelback concert. :LOL:

friday my friend asked me what i was gonna be doing this weekend, i told them i was going out to eat for my birthday (which is right now :D ), and was hoping my hubby got me muse tickets (for the nov. 6 show). he says "what is that? like when they pretend they're in a box or something?" apparently he was thinking MIME. what a dumbass. oh, and a few weeks before that he asked what i was listening to and said it sounded like nirvana ....ooookeeey .... yeah. exogenesis really sounds like nirvana..just like it. :eek:

friday my friend asked me what i was gonna be doing this weekend, i told them i was going out to eat for my birthday (which is right now :D ), and was hoping my hubby got me muse tickets (for the nov. 6 show). he says "what is that? like when they pretend they're in a box or something?" apparently he was thinking MIME. what a dumbass. oh, and a few weeks before that he asked what i was listening to and said it sounded like nirvana ....ooookeeey .... yeah. exogenesis really sounds like nirvana..just like it. :eek:

Well, to be fair some of the earlier Muse material does sound somewhat Nirvana-ish. Though saying Exo sounds like them is pretty wow.

Guest Octazooka
I was looking up Muse on the internet and I stumbled across a column stating what the writer's top 10 muse songs were. The list was decent but when I stumbled upon this I was shocked at the man writing the column.

picture8yo.png

Chris playing piano?:LOL:

Other than this, have you come across clueless non-musers?

Oh no :LOL: Phail!

I had an avatar of Dom on a forum and some one said to me "You look cute" :stunned:

LMFAO this happened to me as well!

i have an avatar of Matt in another forum, and few people told me my boyfriend was really hot. :LOL:

besides this. my father :facepalm:

idk what's wrong with him. we were in a cd shop, i saw a huuuge muse poster.

i called him

"look, da myoooze!"

"ah, uhm right. the dudes you adore"

"yes"

"they look old, considering that they're a disney band"

"SAY WHAT!? :eek:"

"aren't they the latest boy band from disney?"

"i said MUSE not JONAS BROTHERS"

:facepalm:

i seriously don't know what's wrong with him.

he really thought they were from disney :facepalm:

don't ask me why...

LMFAO this happened to me as well!

i have an avatar of Matt in another forum, and few people told me my boyfriend was really hot. :LOL:

besides this. my father :facepalm:

idk what's wrong with him. we were in a cd shop, i saw a huuuge muse poster.

i called him

"look, da myoooze!"

"ah, uhm right. the dudes you adore"

"yes"

"they look old, considering that they're a disney band"

"SAY WHAT!? :eek:"

"aren't they the latest boy band from disney?"

"i said MUSE not JONAS BROTHERS"

:facepalm:

i seriously don't know what's wrong with him.

he really thought they were from disney :facepalm:

don't ask me why...

Well at least they said 'your boyfriend' and not 'You'

And double facepalm for you father :facepalm::facepalm:

Well at least they said 'your boyfriend' and not 'You'

And double facepalm for you father :facepalm::facepalm:

my father is like a living facepalm :facepalm:

-hides in shame-

Muse's 6th album will be titled "Moose", and feature songs like "Spotlight" and "Supermassive Syndrome". :D:p

oooh sounds great!

and i'm sure singer Mike Bellamy will do an amazing job, along with Chris the pianist :awesome:

Two people at my school fall into this category:

One never listened to Muse and doesn't like them.

The other I indirectly introduced Muse to her, then a week later she changed her MSN name to 'Muse' and when I confronted her about it she said she only listens to two songs.

owruiftgdiopb nij

People who link Twilight to Muse are idiots, btw. They'll never realize that they are one of the only rock bands that aren't full of s***.

Archived