So erm yeah about those crazy non-Musers....

:p

ERM RIGHT. :stunned:

My friend wore her Muse shirt once and someone looked at it straight and said "Moose?" Not even joking. It was sad.

Also yesterday, I hummed the Plug In Baby riff when my friend who I'm converting to be a Muser was around, and she goes, "OOH! I know it! That's um...Undisclosed Desires?"

It's MK Ultra!

:facepalm:

ERM RIGHT. :stunned:

My friend wore her Muse shirt once and someone looked at it straight and said "Moose?" Not even joking. It was sad.

Also yesterday, I hummed the Plug In Baby riff when my friend who I'm converting to be a Muser was around, and she goes, "OOH! I know it! That's um...Undisclosed Desires?"

It's MK Ultra!

:facepalm:

:LOL:

Also, I will never understand how people can mispronounce Muse. Seriously?!

Use. Fuse. Abuse. Accuse.

Moose? :fear:

My dad called them moose once. I was asking my mom if she wanted ice cream and she said yes so I was like can I have money then? And my dad goes "did you spend it all on moose?" :facepalm:

I forgive him though because I got him to like them now :D He burned all the cds, The Resistance is his fav though!

ps. look at the tag line under my username :chuckle::p

I get a few people asking that...:facepalm:

:LOL:

Also, I will never understand how people can mispronounce Muse. Seriously?!

well... at least here the sound is kind of similar..

when i was in argentina ppl there, in spanish used to say something like " moo sai " cause the E on musE, in spanish sounds like and A in english... :mad:

so you can barely understand wich band are they talking about :(

When I saw them at the Nokia theater in Texas a few years ago Juliet Lewis and her band opened. She drove me crazy every time she would yell "are you ready for Muse?" because she was pronouncing it "Muce" that rhymes with "juice" "Moose" would have been an improvement :)

Haha, Muse senses go! :D

I've heard Hytsteria, KoC, TIRO, Uprising, and PiB on the radio in total. Which is funny, because people are always complaining that Starlight and SMBH are always on the radio, and not once have I heard them :LOL:. The most common songs I hear on the radio are Hysteria and KoC, and Uprising when it comes to everything else. I guess I'm lucky. :chuckle:

:eek: Lucky! I heard KoC on the radio ONCE... three years ago. That was the only time I *ever* heard Muse on the radio...

actually, no, I heard someone talking about Muse on the radio, advertising the fall American tour later this year... I got excited that the next song might've been Muse, but it was Incubus instead. (I like Incubus, so I didn't mind, but I got my hopes up)

Anyway, my sister mixes up songs all the time and I'm constantly correcting her. And also I'll talk about a song and she'll be like, "Oh, I've never heard it before" and then we'll listen to it and she'll be like, "oh." :facepalm:

:eek: Lucky! I heard KoC on the radio ONCE... three years ago. That was the only time I *ever* heard Muse on the radio...

actually, no, I heard someone talking about Muse on the radio, advertising the fall American tour later this year... I got excited that the next song might've been Muse, but it was Incubus instead. (I like Incubus, so I didn't mind, but I got my hopes up)

Anyway, my sister mixes up songs all the time and I'm constantly correcting her. And also I'll talk about a song and she'll be like, "Oh, I've never heard it before" and then we'll listen to it and she'll be like, "oh." :facepalm:

Awww, I'm sorry about that :(

Is it just me or are siblings not understanding of Da Myooose power? I've tried to get my brother to listen to Muse, and he does listen to a bit of them, but half of the time he doesn't care for the songs. Like, on his main playlist he has Muscle Museum and Knights of Cydonia, but those are the only songs he listens to. One time I showed him Dead Star and he was like 'Meh.'

MEH!

Aww. I heard KoC live form HAARP before. And then afterwards this girl ripped off Matt, :noey:http://www.mediafire.com/?xjmkkmt4ywt.

I also heard Muscle Museum twice! Once Dom picked it, the other time he didnt..

Awww, I'm sorry about that :(

Is it just me or are siblings not understanding of Da Myooose power? I've tried to get my brother to listen to Muse, and he does listen to a bit of them, but half of the time he doesn't care for the songs. Like, on his main playlist he has Muscle Museum and Knights of Cydonia, but those are the only songs he listens to. One time I showed him Dead Star and he was like 'Meh.'

MEH!

Don't worry about it. In general I attract other Muse fans like flies to honey. You have no idea how often someone shouts at me at the top of their lungs, "OH MY GOD I LOVE MUSE TOO!" in public. :LOL:

I was listening to the radio, and they had someone on the line who was talking about Exogenesis 4. My ears pricked up. The presenter was like "Amy, are you seriously telling me there's another part to Redeming, uh...*flips through book* Crossed-Pollinations, and, er, The Overture?"

It was a major facepalm moment for me. :facepalm:

I gave a friend of mine a mixed collection of muse songs and The resistance to listen to. She was always asking who are this band that I'm travelling half way across the world to see at Wembley?

Anyway her comments floored me! .She didn't like Matt's voice because she couldn't hear him! WTF She couldn't understand what he was singing and to her it's all about being able to decifer every single word. She is a fan of keith urban so i kinda knew it would be a losing battle but hey I tried! Didn't like matt's voice I'm still shaking my head.....

So i had this conversation today...

Me, my mom, Jesse, and Jason were sitting outside talking

me- Ug I want to go to a concert

Jason- a The Muse concert?

I slam my fists on the table and stand up and my mom rolls her eyes

mom- oh god...

jason is clueless

me-THE!!?

then we argued for a few minutes and i was sent inside... :LOL:

and my friends boyfriend called them the muse too!

So i had this conversation today...

Me, my mom, Jesse, and Jason were sitting outside talking

me- Ug I want to go to a concert

Jason- a The Muse concert?

I slam my fists on the table and stand up and my mom rolls her eyes

mom- oh god...

jason is clueless

me-THE!!?

then we argued for a few minutes and i was sent inside... :LOL:

and my friends boyfriend called them the muse too!

That's awesome :awesome:

(Your reaction, I mean)

Archived