Tell me about it, I begin to foam. :LOL:

Ok, here's one from me:

fail2o.jpg

...why? Poor Dom :(

My little brother is always telling me how he likes Muse more than me, like, constantly. One morning, I was blasting Hullabaloo out of my stereo and Recess was playing. He came and told me to 'turn this sh*t down'. Then he stopped talking for a second, heard the vocals and said 'Oh, is this Muse? I love this song! Map of the Problematee right?'

The only reason he knows about them at all is because of me. :mad:

I then challenged him to name three songs from each album and sing at least one of them. He failed - and still says that he likes them more than me.

Oh! One more. One of my other friends always tells me Muse sucks. What's really shameful is, here's how it goes:

Me: Do you even fucking know how popular they really are? And how amazing their music is?

Him: No because they suck! The lead singer can't sing at all!

Me: :wtf: Dude! Have you heard him sing? Alright then. Who's your favourite band?

Him. Nickelback! They're the greatest band ever!

Me: :stunned::facepalm::LOL::stunned: :'( :wtf::facepalm:

I always want to beat him up when he's talking shit about them.... :indiff:

I have another coworker fail for you, although this time it was a different coworker.

Anyways today at work we were listening to the radio and it was on a classic rock station. My coworker commented on how all these songs which I pointed out as liking were "boring" to him.

Coworker: Don't you like anything modern?

Me: I can't stand most modern bands, the only one I really listen to is Muse.

Coworker: Muse is weird and aren't very good.

Me: How many of their songs have you actually listened to?

Coworker: Only a few because they suck.

Me: Muse has more talent in their pinky (little) fingers than most other bands have as a whole.

Coworker: Then why do you never hear them on the radio?

Me: Because most music on the radio is shit.

Coworker: You have to at least like NICKELBACK!

Me: :noey: :noey: :noey:

:facepalm:

I don't understand the obsession with nickleback! What the fuck? My mom was like, "huh nickleback must be good if tiger woods hung out backstage with them..." me - :facepalm: "mom... do you SERIOUSLY trust the judgement of a man who slept with 500 hoes? Something is clearly wrong with him. That's why he likes nickleback." Fuck.

Me: "What are you listening to?"

Friend: "Ke$ha. Don't you love this song?"

Me: :facepalm: "No."

Friend: "Psshh, you hate everything!" :p

Me: :facepalm: *Takes out iPod*

Friend: "What's that? Ohh, duh. Muse. What else would you listen to?"

Me: *Headbanging to New Born*

Friend: "Ohh my God, they suck- Apart from Closed Desires or whatever. Why do you like them so much? OW! FUCK!"

Yeah, I gave her a black eye. :D

oh my, what great "friends" you have. xD

So remember that kid awhile back, who thought Muse had only ever released Uprising and Resistance? Yeah, well, today in math at 10:00 when the ticket sales started, I was flipping out hoping my mom was on the computer right that very moment, also telling everyone who would listen(and even those who wouldn't) she was getting tix right then, the kid says, "Why do you even like them? They suck. They'll never be as good as Third Eye Blind or, like, Red Hot Chili Peppers." I like those bands a little, but OMG they are SO not better than Muse. Gosh, I wanted to punch this kid.

Luckily i live in France... So everybody knows them, they just hate whenever I start talking about them.

A friend of mine, he's 18, asked me who were muse' sound ingeneer and mastering, because (he works in music) he thought they did a bad job... :facepalm:

i also was about to die when an other friend (she's coming with me to see them at Les vieilles charrues's festival) told me her favourite song of the moment is undisclosed... Anyway, I changed her ringtone into sunburn!! :ninja:

Got another one from my boyfriend...

So we're in a long distance relationship, and I've been down to see him for the past week, in this little city that is completely filled with rap/pop/top 40 shit, and has 1 rock station that plays some decent stuff, but very little modern stuff, and tons of oldies that have been played to shit.

SO! When I drove today I stuck in Absolution (to ease myself from all the Nickleback & Miley Cyrus I have had to endure for the past week at parties and whatnot). From there the fight over the radio happened, which I won when boytoy went into the bank to deposit a cheque.

Fast forward to later in the day when we're heading home and Hysteria is blaring

Boy "Uhh don't you ever get sick of all this stuff."

Me "Umm no because I haven't heard any decent music all week."

Him "Well every time I'm in your car, you're listening to Muse."

Me "Yeah.. because I have good taste in music."

Him "Well they're ok, but I just can't stand his voice."

Me "Well its not like you've explored their older stuff very much.."

Him *mild freak out* "Do you know how much of their stuff I've listened to because of you!!!

Me "Umm... ok..."

-insert slightly awkward silence as I fume over him bashing Muse-

Him "Danny (his brother) says he doesn't like them either."

Me :facepalm: Deal with it!

Let it be known that I have been tortured with horrible pop, rap (oh dear god I hate rap) and other crap all week with minimal guitars at all -sigh-

I was at a party the other night, and there were 4 guys playing Halo with each other.. every single one of them singing to 'Party in the USA' I think they're all brainwashed up here

Same here in Oklahoma. Thank God The Spy 105.3 is back on the air. Today, they played "Cave."

I'm bringing at least two people to the Oklahoma show who are new to Muse. Should be interesting!

Im going to be there too! Im bringing 4 people!! :)

it's just really frustrating yeah, because over here in the US people think muse=twilight. muse was working WAYYYYYY before robert pattinson turned vampire on the world, lol. people think i'm a twilight fanatic and i mean i like the books and all but like i said,

MUSE DON'T EQUAL TWILIGHT

unless you go that way. :D

Look on the bright side, things aren't so bad. 102.1 The Edge now has Hysteria and Time Is Running Out on their playlists instead of just Uprising, Starlight, Resistance (played at 3 in the morning, honestly I have never heard it during the daytime), and SMBH. LOTS OF SMBH. :stunned:

Look on the bright side, things aren't so bad. 102.1 The Edge now has Hysteria and Time Is Running Out on their playlists instead of just Uprising, Starlight, Resistance (played at 3 in the morning, honestly I have never heard it during the daytime), and SMBH. LOTS OF SMBH. :stunned:

Do they really?? :eek::eek::eek: I should start listening to The Edge more then, last time all I heard was Uprising and Resistance every day, not that I'm complaining, but it's nice that they play other songs now..

Do they really?? :eek::eek::eek: I should start listening to The Edge more then, last time all I heard was Uprising and Resistance every day, not that I'm complaining, but it's nice that they play other songs now..

Mhm! :happy: The only thing is, they're on the very last pages of their playlist, so they'll probably only get played at 3 in the morning like once a week maybe. Ah well, they'll get more popular soon!

http://www.kdge.com/iplaylist/playlist.html?net=381

http://www.kdge.com/iplaylist/playlist.html?net=301

Mhm! :happy: The only thing is, they're on the very last pages of their playlist, so they'll probably only get played at 3 in the morning like once a week maybe. Ah well, they'll get more popular soon!

http://www.kdge.com/iplaylist/playlist.html?net=381

http://www.kdge.com/iplaylist/playlist.html?net=301

I just clicked on The 'Last 10 Played' and SMBH was on there. I mean, that's something, right? The radio here plays Hysteria, TIRO, and KoC sometimes. One time I got in my car and turned it on and you know what the first thing I heard was?

'NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALLLIIIIIIIVE'

And it was the radio :awesome:

I just clicked on The 'Last 10 Played' and SMBH was on there. I mean, that's something, right? The radio here plays Hysteria, TIRO, and KoC sometimes. One time I got in my car and turned it on and you know what the first thing I heard was?

'NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALLLIIIIIIIVE'

And it was the radio :awesome:

You get Hysteria TIRO and KoC :fear:

That happened to me once, but I woke up in the middle of the night to The Edge's weird techno show on Saturday nights, and it was a really weird remix of KoC. I got the one intact "NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALIIIIIIIVE" in the whole mix. :LOL:

I swear I've got Muse senses. I'll wake up at, I dunno, 4:07, and Uprising will start right as I wake up. Either that or right when the first chorus kicks in, or something along the lines :chuckle:

You get Hysteria TIRO and KoC :fear:

That happened to me once, but I woke up in the middle of the night to The Edge's weird techno show on Saturday nights, and it was a really weird remix of KoC. I got the one intact "NO ONE'S GOING TO TAKE ME ALIIIIIIIVE" in the whole mix. :LOL:

I swear I've got Muse senses. I'll wake up at, I dunno, 4:07, and Uprising will start right as I wake up. Either that or right when the first chorus kicks in, or something along the lines :chuckle:

Haha, Muse senses go! :D

I've heard Hytsteria, KoC, TIRO, Uprising, and PiB on the radio in total. Which is funny, because people are always complaining that Starlight and SMBH are always on the radio, and not once have I heard them :LOL:. The most common songs I hear on the radio are Hysteria and KoC, and Uprising when it comes to everything else. I guess I'm lucky. :chuckle:

Archived