haze015

i cant find the sweet spot fuzz in the live versions of Madness Solo and Supremacy. :LOL:

its like a super tight fuzz.

im not really into the plug in baby fuzz. but when i heard the live version solo of madness and supremacy that change it all. i love that tone.

Even the new live versions of supermassive blackhole fuzz has been changed to that super tight fuzz. hehe

i think first time i hear that fuzz tone is on the Guiding Light solo

btw. do you think matt used the fuzz factory into the keeley fuzz ?

I think Matt only uses the Fuzz factory for the PiB intro now. The latest tour has been mostly the Axe FX so its hard to tell what he is actually using. I'm sure someone knows but thats as much as I'm aware of at this stage.

not reallly, its just that..

i stated before that i dont like the fuzz on PIB. i dont like his fuzz tone back then.

but now, on LIVE versions of Madness and Supremacy i really wat to nail that fuzz tone.

by the way, im new to effects that is why im not sure on the settings. hehe.

ill try it again later. its 2:00am in my country. hehe

ooh. okay. thanks for the link.

im just thinking of the fuzz head because no one is mentioning it in the forum . :LOL:

i bought a used wampler leviathan fuzz. wrong purchase i guess. :D

maybe ill try to trade it for an fuzz factory. :LOL:

tbh you should really try out what you have. As far as the fuxx factory goes it'll do a few things but mostly its not great.

tbh you should really try out what you have. As far as the fuxx factory goes it'll do a few things but mostly its not great.

Seconded. If you just switch pedals cause you can't find the right tone most likely you will not find the right tone with the new pedal either.

Actually isn't the Fuzz Head just another Fuzz Face clone?

The Fuzz Factory is based on the Fuzz Face, just higher gain and more noisy. So probably not a bad place to start.

The fuzz on PIB is the FF into a distorted amp, so not representative of how the Fuzz Factory sounds as such. Songs like The Groove and Eternally Missed are better examples of how it sounds with a cleanish amp, but neither use the stab control all the way up, which is where the Fuzz Face-ish sounds are.

Personally find modern boutique Fuzz Face clones to be a bit tame compared to a genuine 60's one. Got to wonder if the matching of transistors is the right way to go about things.

Edited by haze015

• 2 weeks later...

question!

i have a crunchbox clone and it good! but i want a distortion pedal that cleans up well with the volume knob and i found the OCD and Zvex Distortron/Box of Rock

ive read before that citizen erased is mid scooped and high gain

so, is the gain on the zvex distortron enough for harmonics to cut through?

demos on youtube doesnt play it with harmonics. :LOL:

i dont want many pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone here owns a Digitech RP1000? If so,could someone help me with Muse presets?I am currently looking for Animals,Bliss,Liquid State,Hysteria,Stockholm Syndrome,Survival and Unsustainable.Every help will be appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...

My attempt to get TIRO sound :LOL:

I used 3 tracks, first is a woolly mammoth in boss LS-2, second is a big muff in boss ls-2 and the third one is a woolly mammoth in boss ls-2 again, but plug in DI .

Maybe all that into a Low Pass filter to get rid of some of the buzz?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi everyone,

Are there some line6 M9/M13 owners here ?

It could be interessant to share our settings. :D

M13 owner here :awesome: Im constantly changing my settings it seems, my ears are constantly decieving me :rolleyes: I keep thinking I've found a tone I like and then I just have the urge to go change it again :stunned: I've got my mods/delays sorted how I like them, just the distortions and fuzzes I'm always changing :LOL:

I'll post some settings maybe tomorrow? Have you managed to get close to a absolution-ish era distortion? :awesome:

Actually, I don't play absolution songs :D

I've found lot of showbiz tour sound like it :

, PiB 2000 sound ( that's awesome )

I don't play that much with my M13, but now I've put it on my pedaltrain so yeah, I will play it more :D

But if here, anyone wants to get the showbiz tour sound, it does perfectly job, I have this + gibson DC lite + yamaha pacifica 120 modified and marshall valve stack, perfect.

I will have a second marshall valve stack soon, I'll be able to have dry/wet sound with the M13 :p

I still have the amp too, haha! I don't know if anyone would want it, although obviously it would have to wait until I'm back in England...

Jacket's gone, guitar's dead, tuner's gone, metronome's gone (I think), Whammy's gone, recording device is gone, haha!