• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Dunno yet, really, because I'll be staying with Michel but he has a seat for this show, so guess it depends on how early I can get out of his house and over there? :erm: I guess it'll also depend on what we do after the Nassau gig. :LOL: Buuut, I'm planning (can't buy a bus ticket yet though) to Megabus up Thursday night, chill in NYC Friday, queue Saturday, queue Sunday, then bus home at like 1am Sunday night to prevent an excess of missed class (I will be dead, but I'm already missing WAY too much class in my craziness).

well we can hang out then, cause im flying early, and i dont know, i think arriving in ny at 7 pm? then queue sat & sunday, train to NC on monday, and keep having muser days :awesome:

i think that will be an exhausting week for us

Now that we're all FAcebook fwendz...lol...I've had Plug-in Baby in my head for days and I've wanted to sue it as a Facebook status...but I would imagine "My plug-in baby crucifies my enemies..."would sound wrong to most and I'd like to not have vibrator talk on my Facebook, especially since I';m friends with a ton of my family...

I had to share that :LOL:

I've had so many Muse-related statuses...:facepalm:

You should do "Don't confuse, baby, you gotta lose your own game"

Or something...:shifty:

well we can hang out then, cause im flying early, and i dont know, i think arriving in ny at 7 pm? then queue sat & sunday, train to NC on monday, and keep having muser days :awesome:

i think that will be an exhausting week for us

Well, I'll be there from Thursday night!

And you have no idea. My plan for the week:

Thursday 10/21 - bus to NYC

Fri - chill in NYC

Sat - queue, Nassau gig

Sun - queue, Prudential gig, then bus back to DC at 1am

Monday - class, babysitting at night

Tuesday - drive down to North Carolina in the afternoon, go to gig, stay night in hotel

Wed - drive to VA gig in the morning, queue, go to gig, drive back to DC

Thursday - class, then catch afternoon flight to New Orleans

Friday - Voodoo Fest

Sat - Voodoo Fest

Sun 10/31 - Voodoo Fest

Mon 11/1 - 6am flight back to DC, babysitting that night

Tuesday - back to classes more permanently

I WIN! :LOL:

Now that we're all FAcebook fwendz...lol...I've had Plug-in Baby in my head for days and I've wanted to sue it as a Facebook status...but I would imagine "My plug-in baby crucifies my enemies..."would sound wrong to most and I'd like to not have vibrator talk on my Facebook, especially since I';m friends with a ton of my family...

lol

i have only my brother on my FB, and all the request from cousin's, mom, nephew's etc... that i have never responded :rolleyes:

well, i'll be there from thursday night!

And you have no idea. My plan for the week:

Thursday 10/21 - bus to nyc

fri - chill in nyc

sat - queue, nassau gig

sun - queue, prudential gig, then bus back to dc at 1am

monday - class, babysitting at night

tuesday - drive down to north carolina in the afternoon, go to gig, stay night in hotel

wed - drive to va gig in the morning, queue, go to gig, drive back to dc

thursday - class, then catch afternoon flight to new orleans

friday - voodoo fest

sat - voodoo fest

sun 10/31 - voodoo fest

mon 11/1 - 6am flight back to dc, babysitting that night

tuesday - back to classes more permanently

i win! :LOL:

where does the money come from!!?? :LOL:

lol

i have only my brother on my FB, and all the request from cousin's, mom, nephew's etc... that i have never responded :rolleyes:

My mom, my brother. My dad doesn't have one, thankfully lol

No, that was wrong lol *edited*

Ok I'm out lol Gonna go watch some America's Got Talent ;) Okay bye!

where does the money come from!!?? :LOL:

Over a long time... babysitting and working for my mom.... let's see, I paid for the 4 gigs with babysitting money I had saved up months ago (like $300 or so?), the bus ticket is only like $1/each way... I have a free place to stay in NYC, so that's no problem. I'm getting a ride to NC and VA, but I do owe like $40 for my part of the NC hotel. I won tickets to Voodoo Fest and am splitting the hotel room (so that's only like $100, but it's not paid for yet), and the flight to New Orleans isn't paid for yet either, though my flight back is booked (flight there isn't)... so yeah, just months of planning. What's REALLY paid for is Wembley and ACL for the most part, as my mom helped me a bit for those, ACL was a free flight to Austin and she bought the ticket (and I live there so free place to stay), and the only thing that hasn't been paid for London-wise is Manchester ticket and 4 nights hostel, so maybe $200 worth? And then I need spending money... I'm actually kind of screwed. :LOL:

I'm awful and lazy... But my facebook page is now linked under my avatar :D So you can add me like that if you want ;)

If not, I can go weed-out whoever didn't add me and add them myself :LOL:

EDIT: Wait... It's supposed to be there... but I don't think it's showing up! I may be forced to overcome my laziness and add you guys instead :p

my week will be like this

Friday: flight to NY... arrive there, go to my host dad's mom's house... hang out, sleep.

Sat: queue, gig... hang out :awesome: sleep

Sunday: Same as saturday :p

Monday: at 8 am train to NC... sleep all day there until 9 pm... arrive in NC, meet church, and other musers from there, hang out... sleep.

Tuesday: queue, gig... and straight to VA thanks to a ride from church.

Wednesday: queue in VA, gig, hang out, have some stalker moments and go night night

Thursday: train back to Newark, and then flight back to Seattle.

Friday... babysit without any other muse purpose.. :rolleyes:

Haha, I post the weirdest lyrics on facebook sometimes. I used to be really careful about not cursing or saying deviant things on there because of family, but I eventually set it so my wall posts aren't visable to mom, aunts, uncles, etc., unless I specify. So I just post whatever inappwopwiate Muse lyrics I feel like.

Archived